Race Face...

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes

Cool #1 and #2, Harry

#4 would be in the picks as well had the
reflected biker gone in the right direction!

First 3 for me, though it feels like you need to darken the grass to the right of the wearer's face, and I like the mud splats that suggest reality rather than scifi. Number 4 doesn't sit so well as a photo for me, though I can understand why it might boost sales to the individual rider.

Love how these look. a very different take on headshots and fits well with the Motocross setting. Great idea. #1 and #4 are my favourites

First 3 for me, though it feels like you need to darken the grass to the right of the wearer's face, and I like the mud splats that suggest reality rather than scifi. Number 4 doesn't sit so well as a photo for me, though I can understand why it might boost sales to the individual rider.

i agree i much prefer without the second picture in the goggles and nearly didnt bother posting the last shot, but thats what 99.9 percent of them order. its funny how non photographers have such a different perception of what looks right...

i agree i much prefer without the second picture in the goggles and nearly didnt bother posting the last shot, but thats what 99.9 percent of them order. its funny how non photographers have such a different perception of what looks right...

Since you've put the pic of the rider in flight into their own goggles I can understand why that would sell well. :)

thanks folks

As it happens ive got some really nice black frames for these Gaz, i actually now print these onsite at the track long as im not too busy doing the normal prints :)

What a great idea Harry, I can see a few karting kids liking this sort of thing, it may be worth visiting any local circuits to you ?

Back