raf lakenheath/mildenhall

Edit My Images
No
Hiya peeps
well im off work friday and ive hired a sigma 50-500mm os for cosford airshow on sunday but i want to make most of the hire while im off on friday. Been thinking about taking a trip over to lakenheath/mildenhall to shoot some f15's etc. Just wondering will it be worth my visit as its a 3hr drive from me and id be gutted not to see anything :-(
Also any advice on shooting positions/locations.

kerry

I don't have any info for Friday, although it can be a bit quieter. I would imagine most of the activity will be before 2pm. If you can find Nook campsite, it is really good because the guy had a large trailer that you could stand on which gets you above the fence, and there are toilets there.

Hope you have a good day, and look forward to your pics.

Philip

I don't have any info for Friday, although it can be a bit quieter. I would imagine most of the activity will be before 2pm. If you can find Nook campsite, it is really good because the guy had a large trailer that you could stand on which gets you above the fence, and there are toilets there.

Hope you have a good day, and look forward to your pics.

Philip
Thanks again phillip
do you have any idea what time they start flying etc, i shall be over that way by about 7am ish. I shall google nook campsite :)

Back