Raw??

Edit My Images
No
Apologies if this has been asked already but I have taken my first photos raw...:naughty:

How do I open em now? :thinking: I have PSE5 and it isnt working? :help:

Thanks x

I'm not sure if PSE6 has a RAW converter for your 400D or there may be an update on the Adobe website. There should be some software called Digital Photo Professional that came with your camera...that will work.

Bob

Thanks....I will have to rummage around when I get home later and see what Ive got!!

if you cant find your disks go to the canon website and download the software. You may be able to update the raw plugin for elements via the adobe site otherwise.

ok so Ive loaded the canon DPP software and I can now open my RAW files...(y)

could someone point me in the right direction to enable me to open in PSE? I'm not sure exactly what I should download?:shrug:

BTW....why doesnt my signature show on my last post?

(thanks Stud)

And thanks to Slapo....downloaded the plug in and I'm up and running!! Thanks a lot for your help (y)

Looks like your sorted but when you load the right convertor the pic should open in the convertor that allows you to tweak it before opening in PSE5...well thats how it works on mine :) oh and your not far from me (y)

I can open it in DPP yes....first fix!! But then I have this ridiculous notion of being able to take a picture without lots of tweaking afterwards?:LOL:

Where do you recommned to take nice pics local then?

Thansk Lloyd for the link............:)

Tazza is LLoyd :p

Now go and take a look at my photo in landscapes bit.......tell me what I'm doing wrong!!

Sorry...forgot to say ....Mate!!!

When is the heron watch? Keston ponds are nice....I tried (unsuccesfully) to take reflections there...:shrug:

Biggin Hill may be a bit too "boys stuff" for me!! :)

Will give it some thought providing of course you're not an axe wielding serial murderer:LOL:

Lol just cheked the website Heron Watch is next weekend 5th-6th April when they are on the large island on the lake...was gonna check myself......

I am not an axe murder well not that anyone else I have met up on TP meets has noticed yet but might be good theme for the studio shoot tomorrow :nuts:

No problems others here have met my daughter and can vouch for her not being one as well and she takes a mean picture too!

:LOL:

What website are you looking at then? Then I'll look too...:)

Back