Ray Bans

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
OK so I only wear prescription Ray Bans (not as expensive as it sounds) and swap every two or four yeas as my prescription never changes and I am blind in one eye so only need a fake lens in the left, I do have some lovely frames I would like to use again, some Ray light in a tortoise shell and Aviator style arms, I would like new lenses putting in, but the ones in there at the moment are bonded in, or glued....same thing, can these prescription lenses be swapped to prescription tints, if anyone knows I would be grateful as Vision Express who sold me them actually said they wouldn't touch cheap glasses, until I was walking out and said they were Ray Bans from this very shop.....yes it went very quiet lol, so I don't want to use Vision Express again.

Thanks Chris, will email them on Monday and see how much its gonna hurt :)

I have had a few pairs of my old oakley Gasgan S reglazed and actually used specsavers in glasgow they did a very good job with polarised lenses not cheap about £100/pair

I have Ray Ban Clubmaster frames for both reading glasses & computing glasses which are bonded in and have just had new lenses fitted by my optician with no problems so a good optician with the appropriate technician should be able to do the swap.

OK so I only wear prescription Ray Bans (not as expensive as it sounds) and swap every two or four yeas as my prescription never changes and I am blind in one eye so only need a fake lens in the left, I do have some lovely frames I would like to use again, some Ray light in a tortoise shell and Aviator style arms, I would like new lenses putting in, but the ones in there at the moment are bonded in, or glued....same thing, can these prescription lenses be swapped to prescription tints, if anyone knows I would be grateful as Vision Express who sold me them actually said they wouldn't touch cheap glasses, until I was walking out and said they were Ray Bans from this very shop.....yes it went very quiet lol, so I don't want to use Vision Express again.
Can't help re the lenses but the tale with VE reminded me of an episode of Only Fools where Del boy is flogging watches.
' I've got a watch '
'Call that a watch? That's crap that, crap '
' You didn't say that when you sold it to me! '

Back