Re-Intro!

Name
Jess
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey everyone, my name is Jess & im 20 yrs old. Im from a little city against the foothills named Monrovia, Southern CA (about 15 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles).

Im an emerging film photographer who knows next to nothing, but I am.passionate about the art & more eager to learn all I can and absorb the knowledge from you all!! I shoot a Nikon N-65 & a Holga 120 TLR & am wanting to expand my collection!! I shoot mainly Landscape/animals, b ut also memories.of my friends and I (preferably candid moments).

Im a fairly new member (maybe a month or so?) & have been a stranger to the community of talk photography. Though the few threads I have posted evetyone has been SO SO SO helpful, nice & insightful. It makes me feel more comfortable about asking questions, because I am the girl with a million questions!

So I was wondering... (here we go with the million Q's! Haha) can anyone explain basics of the site to me & how to use it? All I have done is post a couple threads asking questions.
How do I post photos ive taken to get feedback on them?
How do i "follow" people? - What's the point.of it? -how do I find people to follow?

Any ither general Info would be LOVELY!!(:)

Hi Jess and a very warm welcome to you from your beautiful part of the world. Watch the video below regarding posting images.

Using the forums is very easy there are lots of beginner questions HERE. Have a read many of the questions you may have been going to ask maybe in there. Following people usually comes about because they are more experienced than you in the genre of photography that you are interested in. They may have given advice that you found useful and want to follow there other posts to gain more insight. If you click on there icon/username on the left hand side, a box will appear, in that box you can click on the word "follow" you can then follow there posts.

You will soon get the hang of it, look forward to seeing your work, take it easy.:)

Hi Jess and welcome to TP - Glad that you found us, just spend your time looking around the forum, you can't break it :D

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hi Jess and welcome to the Fray!
I have found it a great place to learn and you never stop learning....
I really like the fact that you can get genuine unbias critique here.
All the best and have fun:nikon:

Back