Really? Another one ? My Website

Edit My Images
No
Hello all,

Im really sorry for you having to look at yet another website, but i have just set mine up and would like a few remarks.
One thing to bear in mind, the contacts and pricing pages will probably be swapped due to the ability to format text is easier on the contact page.
Also this is a template website, so some recomendations you may have although mightbe brilliant, i might not be able to do them as im confined to the template.
The thing i like about this site is its so quick to load, no fuss, just get what you want.

C+C please.

Have a looky here :

http://www.leighkinchphotography.co.uk

Looks OK.

I would add some colour: everything looks a bit somber.

'i' needs to be 'I'. What about a picture of yourself on the 'about me' page?

Do you really think this photo:

00130844_t.jpg

...should be on your website?

I like it too.
Could do with the images apearing in a lightbox instead of a seperate window though.

unfortunately thats how they come out, cant change it.

Looks OK.

I would add some colour: everything looks a bit somber.

'i' needs to be 'I'. What about a picture of yourself on the 'about me' page?

Do you really think this photo:

00130844_t.jpg

...should be on your website?

Yep, all points taken on board going to put some colour in at some point, especially the picture :LOL: i will sort out the grammar tonight

Think I agree with these points personally but the site looks nice overall (y)

"...which parts of your wedding you want catured." Should be captured though (y)

Again, typing and not looking at what im typing is a strong point of mine. (y)

Just changed it !!!

Went for a Photium one instead. You can customise it so much and there are so many options, its a brillaint site, and comparitively cheap at that.

That looks quite good (y) Though you are missing an arrow or a 'previous/next' bit to click on when in your galleries, so you have to scroll down ad chose a different image from the thumbnails. Your prices are also missing from your pricing page ;) Other than that, nice and clean. I too, love the Photium sites!

That looks quite good (y) Though you are missing an arrow or a 'previous/next' bit to click on when in your galleries, so you have to scroll down ad chose a different image from the thumbnails. Your prices are also missing from your pricing page ;) Other than that, nice and clean. I too, love the Photium sites!

Ah, Jo, it was you that i have to thank for the site. I saw yours and thought that you were paying half the price i was for a much better looking site .... so THANKS. (y):clap:

As for pricing, i havent put any up yet until i start charging for work. I thought i would get set up as pro as possible to begin with, then price myself up when i know what im going to do (DVD, Album, prints etc etc).

And as for the arrows, they are going on now.

Ta

:confused: Thanks ;)

As far as the pricing goes, maybe it would be best to cut the £ sign then, and maybe put 'contact for details' instead :shrug: Or maybe even do away with that page all together, for now?

Cheers people,

was going to give this a bump tomorrow as i did my first wedding as the lead photograper at the weekend and gave my 1D MkIII its first proper run.

The 1d MkIII .................. Whole different gravy.

More pics up on it tomorrow. And i have separated Weddings and Christenings as ive done 2 and got anotehr one to do, so thought i would give it its own space as originally i was ust going to have weddings displayed.

Thanks for the C+C.

If anyone fancies a look, i did my first wedding at the weekend.

Take a look in "PORTFOLIO" under "Lucy and Alan - 19th July 2008"

Back