Really bad piccy of an Osprey

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Its rubbish i know, but its my first pic of a real live wild Osprey ! :)

0414-155616-01.jpg

You need a longer lens Ian! :D Good capture though - where was this then?

I remember years ago when the first Osprey was sighted on Blythfield Reservoir. You couldn't get wthin half a mile of the place for parked cars, tripods and digiscopes. :D

they're a beautiful bird

Well at least you got to see them this time mate :)
Thoroughly enjoyable day otherwise?

IanC_UK said:
You arent wrong mate ! :)
We've got a few of them at Boat of Garten, made me realise I've never taken the camera up to have a go :doh:

IanC_UK said:
I was in Glenrothes yesterday, didnt get any chances to get out and take pics though !

good place if you wanted to do a pictorial study of roundabouts :)

dod said:
We've got a few of them at Boat of Garten, made me realise I've never taken the camera up to have a go :doh:

There are a pair at Moy just South of Inverness as well Dod (Meallmore I think).

I should also say that I had an early morning flight today on my paramotor and flew in a lazy morning thermal with a Red Kite. He followed me until I landed. Cool but no pics. Sorry!:(

IanC_UK said:
I do live near the roundaout capital of the world though, Milton keynes ! ;)

If I wake early on Sundays I go and play round MK on my motorbike , loads & loads of linked 70mph roundabouts :clap:

nice effort ianc ive been trying to catch birds of prey myself mine are a bit like yours at the moment .. but i am off to photo some red kites tommorrow . hope to post some good pics tommor..

Back