Recent Wedding

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Lovely set and great use of the 50mm

Les

Cheers, I'm getting quite comfortable with my usage of 28, 50 and 90-280 - they each have their part to play throughout the day :) though I like every opportunity I get to use the 50mm.

Cheers, I'm getting quite comfortable with my usage of 28, 50 and 90-280 - they each have their part to play throughout the day :) though I like every opportunity I get to use the 50mm.

I'm shooting a Wedding a week on Saturday- Using 28mm - 35mm- 50mm oh and a 70-200mm f2.8 just in case

If I get my images half as good as yours I'll be happy :)

"Excellent" wedding work Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Great set of images. Love the boy with the flower and also number 4 with backlighting.

As before really good images but the blue&pink colour 'bokeh' dots on the last, to the right of the head of the guy on the left as we look at it, are very distracting Dan. Top work mate.

no 1 is the overall winner for me

a lot of war correspondents managed to get by with 50mm...dont knock that lens...the optics will do the work if they are there all you have to do is get the composition and exposure right...as in no 1

your group is good...and reminds me of certain manly meetings i had with friends...resulting in getting our clothes messed up and having a ball
on our trips to joppa..

cheers
geof

Last edited:
It's really nice to see someone else who loves colour.

So many photographers mute their colours now, I've just had my first wedding request for that kind of editing and I'm not enjoying it. I enjoy showing the vivid colours of the day, which you've managed to do splendidly here!

It's really nice to see someone else who loves colour.

So many photographers mute their colours now, I've just had my first wedding request for that kind of editing and I'm not enjoying it. I enjoy showing the vivid colours of the day, which you've managed to do splendidly here!

Yes when I see the muted pastels I wonder if I shpuld join in..resisted it thus far..

Yes when I see the muted pastels I wonder if I shpuld join in..resisted it thus far..

i would avoid black as well...crimson and what you took if it was different...goes good with grey...note the sperring please
my friend when we were teenagers...italian look etc...always wore grey and mauve...looked the part
i wore gold waistcoats and striped jeans

The only reason I am considering it is that they are our best friends. I'm finding it really hard to edit to that style to a level that I want.

Back