Recommended Podcasts?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Based on another thread which got me thinking... Are there any podcasts you listen to regularly? Or any you tried but were bad?

I've only just figured out how to get them to work (am a reluctant iPerson when it comes to devices) so I will just give you something to search...

Process Driven (Jeffery Saddoris) : Interview based podcast with such previous guests as Simon Baxter, Sean Tucker and Gregory Crewdson (first time those three have ever appeared in the same sentence!!)

The Art Of Photography Off Camera (Ted Forbes) : Currently much less gear talk and more art of photography.

Negative Positives (Steve Gutterman) : A bit "radio talk show". Film oriented. Not sure I'll stay subbed for long 'cos it's a bit waffly.

Photography Matters (Ted Vieira) : I've listened to a few of these, but I think it's more about the guy's voice and less about the content. Picked up because of his "review" of Steve O'Nions (I thought it was an interview)

FroKnows (Jared Polin) : He makes me chuckle. I don't learn very much though. Won't be everyone's cuppa.

Any others?

I tried a few photography related podcasts and didn't get on with many of them. The two I listen to are "Sunny 16" which is an analogue based podcast but not completely gear related which is nice. Also the "Togcast" which is focused on landscape photography but some of the interviews are very interesting.

I've been listening to The Candid Frame and Lenswork for well over 10 years probably due to the fact that there were only a few photography podcasts around at the time. I've tried others but these two are the only ones I've stuck with. I've also started listening to the United Nations of Photography recently which I'm enjoying.

I listen to the ‘togcast’regularly. It’s mainly landscape photography. They interview various landscape photographers but have started branching out to other photography genres. I’ve also started listed to ‘escape the zoo’. It’s based on wildlife photography and can have some interesting interviews.

I quite like podcasts. Great to listen to if have a long drive in the mornings.

Fstop, calaborate and listen is not bad, not overkeen on the host but the people interviewed are generally given free reign to talk on thier subject

The Fujicast is good - presented by Kevin Mullins and Neale James, very high production quality and good discussion. Fuji biased, but doesn’t just talk about gear....

I tried a few photography related podcasts and didn't get on with many of them. The two I listen to are "Sunny 16" which is an analogue based podcast but not completely gear related which is nice. Also the "Togcast" which is focused on landscape photography but some of the interviews are very interesting.

Thanks for the Togcast recommendation. I’ve started listening and really enjoying.

Photo nerds is pretty good too. 4 episodes available, hopefully more to come.

Back