Red Arrows in space

Name
Aura
Edit My Images
Yes
I did this through Picnic so it's a bit weird. can you tell me what you think please?

S7300977_edited.jpg

red arrows photo is merged with a royalty-free background from Picnik. Photo bucket (to me) is better then Flicker as I can access my links to shots a bit more. Does anyone else use Picnic?

:)

Last edited:
I'd like to see the two original photo's you took separately, to be honest...

Freaky looking, that`s what it is ;)

at the risk of having a mod edit this....

I have seen some **** on here over the last 2 1/2 yrs, but mostly from people mashing up their own photo's. At least they used their own photo's. Yours have eclipsed these.

If you are using photo's that are not yours..........then you risk a heavy slap / suspension / ban.

My guess is these pics are not yours.

Indeed he did ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I have seen some **** on here over the last 2 1/2 yrs, but mostly from people mashing up their own photo's. At least they used their own photo's. Yours have eclipsed these.

If you are using photo's that are not yours..........then you risk a heavy slap / suspension / ban.

Im going to have to agree here, as im almost certain the camera the op has listed in kit bag is not capable of either of these images.
If im incorrect i apologise, but really would like to see the full separate images

Indeed he did ;)

Yes they are mine, and no one else's. Please don't swear at me!!

:razz:

Im going to have to agree here, as im almost certain the camera the op has listed in kit bag is not capable of either of these images.
If im incorrect i apologise, but really would like to see the full separate images

I did these in Picnic.

If you dont mind me asking, what camera did you use as i really dont know how you could capture either of these on a finepix 60?

I told you. I edited them in Picnic from a Fugi Finepix sixty. www.picnic.com

I don't mind you asking, but I do mind you using foul language!

Last edited:
but you took the original photo's ? With your own camera ???

or did you download them from somewhere, and you're really just showing off your edits of other peoples photographs ?

I'd really like to be clear on this point...

Thats a bit harsh Lynton, I just had a look through you photos and **** was the first word that sprung to mind, you are hardly in a position comment.

I have noticed you are highly opinionated on most of your replys. In general this is a decent forum, its people like you that ruin places like this.

If you dont have anything nice to say then keep it shut. A high post count doesn't give you the right to talk to people like that, especially women.

I told you. I edited them in Picnic from a Fugi Finepix sixty. www.picnic.com

I don't mind you asking, but I do mind you using foul language!

I did not use any abusive language towards you at any point, i just really cannot understand how these pictures where taken on that camera, when even using my camera or a higher specd DSLR would take alot of skill and knowhow?

but you took the original photo's ? With your own camera ???

or did you download them from somewhere, and you're really just showing off your edits of other peoples photographs ?

I'd really like to be clear on this point...

I took them with my own camera, then went to picnic.com which is through Google Picasa and edited them in there. I don't appreciate being sweared at. Sorry. Excuse my spelling, as i make mistakes when I am stressed.

Thats a bit harsh Lynton, I just had a look through you photos and **** was the first word that sprung to mind, you are hardly in a position comment.

I have noticed you are highly opinionated on most of your replys. In general this is a decent forum, its people like you that ruin places like this.

If you dont have anything nice to say then keep it shut. A high post count doesn't give you the right to talk to people like that, especially women.

Maye the wording from lynton was a little on the harsh side, but he was making a valid point

:shrug: if you say so............ but from my world, harsh, works!

I would love you to tell me though, why YOU don't think i am in a position to comment, all my images are MY own and if you want to tel me whty they are crap feel free to do so........

Maye the wording from lynton was a little on the harsh side, but he was making a valid point

Maybe so. I do apologise and I am new to this forum, so I won't post so much. I promise I did take them with my own camera and then went to Google Picasa 3 and clicked on Picnic because they have linked up. I think you can find picnic on www.picnic.com because they are American.

Excuse my spelling, it goes wrong when I am stressed as I start to jab the keys. Still we learn from our mistakes. Hope I haven't offended anyone. :)

I promise I did take them with my own camera and then went to Google Picasa 3 and clicked on Picnic because they have linked up. I think you can find picnic on www.picnic.com because they are American.

Hi was it the fuji camera as the exif on the image says samsung...:thinking:

So - are you saying that the shot of the red arrows AND the astro-photograph were both images taken by you, composited together in picnik to create the photograph you are displaying... ?

Or - is the Red arrows shot yours, and the background a shot from a selection of backgrounds provided by picnik (presumably on a royalty free basis) ?

Or - is the red Arrows shot yours, and the background something you found on the internet (paying the royalties due to the original photographer (if applicable)) then composited to make this photograph...?

or - are both parts downloaded from somewhere, mashed up together, and displayed as your own original work?

please think very carefully about your reply to this question...

I think the point that some are trying to make is that they are unsure if you took the two images used in your composite yourself. I know I haven't been able to take a photograph of the night sky like that with my DSLR and believe me I have tried.

Like yourself, I have not been on this forum long but it really will help you improve your photography. Also, from what I have read of Lyton's posts he is actually very helpful if a little blunt but I don't think anything said is meant to be taken personally.

As for the composite, I personally don't think it works. It does show you have a creative mind though and think outside the box. Two things that will help you a lot in your photography.

if such obviously frigged shots wibble your frusset pouch, then good on you. Plenty of fwits in the general populus who will love such crap.

Please though tell me, by PM if you so wish, why you think all my pics are so **** (and that was asterisks put in) not TP banned words.........

At least have the balls to say why and what is crap in your opinion.

And back it up. Until then, pipe down.

Last edited:
I remember the Samsung, had to chuck it out as the sensor went wonky on it and the shutter was slow.

Ah this could be why people are wondering ..;)

Not a image that does anything for myself .. But hey if we where all the same be a dull life..!!!

MD(y)

Guys just a quick word to say there are a few mods watching this thread so wording is the key...

Regards MD

I think the point that some are trying to make is that they are unsure if you took the two images used in your composite yourself. I know I haven't been able to take a photograph of the night sky like that with my DSLR and believe me I have tried.

Like yourself, I have not been on this forum long but it really will help you improve your photography. Also, from what I have read of Lyton's posts he is actually very helpful if a little blunt but I don't think anything said is meant to be taken personally.

As for the composite, I personally don't think it works. It does show you have a creative mind though and think outside the box. Two things that will help you a lot in your photography.

:plus1:

spot on

I learned my crit from that soldier guy who cannot now be mentioned....

;)

linky NSFW contains some nudity on the page

Ahem, Clicky

The shot of the reds could be hers, but to be honest its not my cup of tea.

:plus1:

spot on

I learned my crit from that soldier guy who cannot now be mentioned....

;)

And we find there is a little bit of Arkady in all of us.

Any minute now they'll be a knock on the front door. Nice knowing you all!

if such obviously frigged shots wibble your frusset pouch, then good on you. Plenty of fwits in the general populus who will love such crap.

Please though tell me, by OM if you so wish, why you think all my pics are so **** (and that was asterisks put in) not TP banned words.........

At least have the balls to say why and what is crap in your opinion.

And back it up. Until then, pipe down.

I didn't say I liked the OP's image, I told you to keep it shut unless you have anything nice to say as she could be a minor, and regardless of the fact, talking to people like that isn't necessary.

Your photos are average at best, you haven't even got the basic composition rules nailed and you are talking like you know it all.

Very close to the thread being closed...!!

That is uncalled for I think.

EDIT - The threat of violence not the mod comment.

Last edited:
Back