Red Arrows in space

What a bizarre thread!
I must admit I was also a bit confused with the original image but as has been said, an awful lot of confusion could have been spared if the OP had given more details about how it was created in the opening post.
Maybe it would be a good idea for a mod to put a note explaining that it's the OP's image merged with a free background on the bottom of the opening post to avoid confusing anyone else stumbling across it but not reading the entire thread properly?

As to the image? It doesn't work for me but a good effort all the same, I can see from this and your other threads that you have a vivid imagination and I mean that as a compliment.
Keep them coming but remember to give us as much detail as possible. ;)

What a bizarre thread!
I must admit I was also a bit confused with the original image but as has been said, an awful lot of confusion could have been spared if the OP had given more details about how it was created in the opening post.
Maybe it would be a good idea for a mod to put a note explaining that it's the OP's image merged with a free background on the bottom of the opening post to avoid confusing anyone else stumbling across it but not reading the entire thread properly?

As to the image? It doesn't work for me but a good effort all the same, I can see from this and your other threads that you have a vivid imagination and I mean that as a compliment.

Apologies for that but there was one who thought to swear at me. I would like to point out that some children are learning photography and read this site and using that sort of tone is not going to win brownie points for anyone. Also there is still some obstinate confusement, have tried explaining but it doesn't seem to click. Thanks for your kind comments.

:)

Click on their user name in any post and at the bottom of the drop-down list you'll see 'add to ignore list'. ;)

What a bizarre thread!

you know that is actually not such a bad idea. (y)

Louise, I think perhaps you should do it rather than a mod, add an edit to your first first, explaining how the picture was created, using your own original aircraft picture, combined with free solar backgrounds available in picnik. If you put the word 'EDIT' at the beginning, people will understand you have added the note afterwards. Drop me a pm if you want ideas on how to phrase it to prevent any more confusion (y)

Tried to explain to one person but he's determined not to listen, so I have come to the conclusion that he must be a thick as a plank. :razz:

Sorry about that. next time will explain how i took the picture so not to cause confusement :)

As Yvonne says, click this button
image_edit_yes.gif
in your opening post, Put the word EDIT: at the bottom and explain that it's your red arrows photo merged with a royalty-free background from Picnik.....job done, no more daft replies from people who don't bother reading threads properly. ;)

As Yvonne says, click this button
image_edit_yes.gif
in your opening post, Put the word EDIT: at the bottom and explain that it's your red arrows photo merged with a royalty-free background from Picnik.....job done, no more daft replies from people who don't bother reading threads properly. ;)

lol, no, clicking that button doesnt work like that!! Just write the word itself ;)

This is getting stupid :shake: is it possible to this thread on topic, especially since it's in the creative section now I don't want :locks: to start being put on :LOL: It's been cleared up now so please just C&C the image not the OP

Matt

i'm just dying to see what else Aura has in store for us :D

Keep 'em coming... it's not the sort of image that i'd go for, but i do like to see people express their creative side. (y)

i'm just dying to see what else Aura has in store for us :D

Keep 'em coming... it's not the sort of image that i'd go for, but i do like to see people express their creative side. (y)

See my murcat (meercat!! whatever), she's lovely :)

Aura, you're a breath of fresh air here. Especially amongst a membership that seems to obsess over the razor sharp birds, bikes, cars, insects, and the dodgy HDRs we see here, and how it was all achieved in camera - and before anybody says otherwise, I'm just as guilty as you lot ;)

One thing to remember Aura - it's your camera, your vision, your rules. Stick to that, and you'll be fine.

Nice to have you aboard, and looking forward to seeing the next stuff from your leftfield vision :)

Last edited:
Aura, you're a breath of fresh air here. Especially amongst a membership that seems to obsess over the razor sharp birds, bikes, cars, insects, and the dodgy HDRs we see here, and how it was all achieved in camera - and before anybody says otherwise, I'm just as guilty as you lot ;)

One thing to remember Aura - it's your camera, your vision, your rules. Stick to that, and you'll be fine.

Nice to have you aboard, and looking forward to seeing the next stuff from your leftfield vision :)

Thanks very much. is that Yul Bryner the actor you have as a profile picture? he was great in Moses.

This is getting stupid :shake: is it possible to this thread on topic, especially since it's in the creative section now I don't want :locks: to start being put on :LOL: It's been cleared up now so please just C&C the image not the OP

Matt
Totally agree. all has been said that needs to be said. Lets move on...Pleaseeee

Back