Wild Red squirrel

Very nice Den, pin sharp, unusual to see one on a rock and makes a change. I may head out Sunday in search of these.

Very nice Den and as above, lovely detail and colouring, I dont see many Reds here but they are about, The ones I see are the aberration ones, (if I can call them that) Black or almost anyway and they do look very nice too.

Superb shot of the little critter, wish these were still all over the country instead of the greys

Fantastic picture. I'm going to the British Wildlife Centre tomorrow where they have Red Squirrels.

Lovely shot Den, great pose (y)

Lovely image Dennis and very jealous of the quality, sharpness etc.

On Friday I spent over a hour trying to get a decent shot of these lovely critters(near Hawes in the Dales) and even though they were just feet away at times, my shots were all naff. I had a look at you flickr image hoping for the file info, but it's not showing - can I ask for some of your settings please?

Lovely image Dennis and very jealous of the quality, sharpness etc.

On Friday I spent over a hour trying to get a decent shot of these lovely critters(near Hawes in the Dales) and even though they were just feet away at times, my shots were all naff. I had a look at you flickr image hoping for the file info, but it's not showing - can I ask for some of your settings please?
  • anon EOS-1D X
    EF500mm f/4L IS USM
  • ƒ/4.0
  • 500.0 mm
  • 1/100
  • Flash (off, did not fire)
  • ....Popular spot Nr Hawes ,i always go with plenty of food and prepare for a long wait in getting them were i want them ....

Another one up to your high standards Den you certainly keeping busy :)

Excellent :)

Reactions: den
Back