Reds Doing the shopping

Name
kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Wonderful & humourous set of the most endearing of mammals :)

PS are these ones wild or captive breeding.....either way they do seem habituated on manmade items/presence of man???

…love the reds, Kevin, and the setup! :D

Haha now that`s something different.
Lovely shots Kev.

Very good, I do the same sort of thing but with Little Owls (I even have that shopping trolley)

Excellent pics
Could I ask you where you got the miniature shopping basket from?

I want one of those trolleys for when my wife goes shopping.
I wouldn't mind if she filled this one up to the top!

awesome shots I think they need to vary their diet and shop for fruit to go with the nuts, really cool:clap:

Sorry but not sure where I got it from AHILL I have had it for 4 years to do this with them but one thing and another never got back to see them I was hoping to get one on the handle but it wasn't to be maybe next time ?
Cheers Kevin.
I'll do a search on Google and see what's available, I can have some fun with that :)

Cheers Kevin.
I'll do a search on Google and see what's available, I can have some fun with that :)

They or should it be it are sold in lots of places ranging from £25 on Amazon to <£10 at The Range and others...........................I might have to get one too as the birds and the squirrel (only grey :( ) are quite frequent in the garden but would need to think about the positioning & background ~ sadly nothing to match Kevin's woodland scene BG.

Back