Reflections

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
winter_reflections.jpg

We did a clearfell around this loch & opened up this view.

Apart from the horizon being off, I really like this image. Yet this is the first comment in 20 months. Can't understand why.

Thanks but there is no horizon in the shot to be off! Glad you liked it otherwise though.:D

Sorry sawman it just doesn't do anything for me. I think if the line where the water meets the bank was more central it would work it just looks off balance at the moment, the reflections are spot on though :D

Sorry sawman it just doesn't do anything for me. I think if the line where the water meets the bank was more central it would work it just looks off balance at the moment, the reflections are spot on though :D

Thats quite all right. Does not bother me in the slightest.:D

Well I think it is outstanding and lives up to it's title.

Well I think it is outstanding and lives up to it's title.

Thanks for that. Sorry but you seem to be in a bit of a minority though.:D I think I first posted this about a year ago & it never got a comment as Russell said. Ach well ye canna win them all. The odd one would be a bonus though.:LOL: I might just go back there this winter & have another crack at it.

Weel, if Ah hid been here a year ago, ye wid still hae had the same comment!

The waterline is a little distracting being that it isn't straight. But the refections are great. I like this picture. Another in the minority!!

Back