Reikan FoCal problem or not

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
I got a Z6, now this was a replacement for my original one that decided the ON/OFF button would start to get sticky.
So this replacement is not as fine tuned as my 1st Z6 so I thought I'd try calibrate all of them with Reikan foCal.
Pay, download and start, erm nope, get a message, Diffraction and vignette need to be turned off the message tells me, so unplug camera, turns them off and restarts program, same message again and again, arrrrggh. Going round in circles turning them off and focal turns them back on.
Am I doing something wrong?
Win10 64 Pro, I got the same message with another lens,
It also turned off AF in camera and I also got the message that AF needs to be on for this to work.
Anyone got any ideas?
I have messaged Reikan the same but it is the w/e.

Thanks, I'm using all F mount lens, I forgot to include that bit [emoji849]

Not being a Nikon user or indeed a FoCal user I know not of the relevance re: F mount or otherwise.......other than to think that maybe a firmware update could be helpful or not as the case may be???

I hope you can manage to sort it out.

Never used it with a Z series camera, wonder if the FTZ is causing communication issues?

Never used it with a Z series camera, wonder if the FTZ is causing communication issues?

Was thinking similar, is the FTZ firmware at the latest issue level?

GC

Thanks for the responses, I did get some lens sorted today, seems that Reikan focal is very buggy but after about 4 tried over the last few days I got it sorted, this time.

Back