Remember always get the shot..........

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
No matter what you have to go through....:eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, thats gotta smart!!!!!!!

i guess that would sting...what was he doing there anyway????knobend!

He was kinda asking for it tbh. Got to hurt though and well I'm sure he'll learn next time......

Ed :)

Guess everyone saw that coming - except him that is :eek:

Broken leg, and a ruined camera?

Notice how no one rushed to his aid in the couple of seconds after? Normally people move towards to help before the impact, IYSWIM.

They probably thought what a nob and stood motionless in amazment!
How he could have missed it i dont know!:wacky: :bang: :bonk:

Oz said:
Broken leg, and a ruined camera?

Memory card should be fine. Probably a great wide angle shot. Bet he was at like 10mm. "Oh its miles away"

Sorry but your asking for that. There is a worst rally video thats really old and it slid off the track hitting the crest of the curb launching it into a high role and this spectator was running from it and lost. The car caught him as it was roling.

I remember that, was the Indy 500 wasnt it?

Marcel said:
I remember that, was the Indy 500 wasnt it?

Indy 500 is a circuit race not a rally ! ;)

guy in that video got what he deserved, no sympathy from me ! lol fancy standing in the road ! its painful enough standing in slightly the wrong place on a rally, stones and crap flying around !

I think it's called 'zoning in' ? where you're attention becomes so focused on what you are doing you lose track of where you are, what is going on around you etc.

Steep said:
I think it's called 'zoning in' ?

I think its called stupid sod, Get out of the way..:LOL:

:LOL:

I remember this from a while back, and I'm almost certain that the guy actually died from his injuries. It was posted on another forum and was removed when it came to light about the death. Sorry to put a downer on things :( .

IanC_UK said:
Bugger ! it did look a rough un ! :(

As the thread starter Ian, Anyone requesting this thread to be closed in light of what has been posted please remove with pleasure..:(

I've just had a good scout round google, but I can't find anything (found plenty of other video clips of photographers getting injured at rallies though :wacky: bunch of people....)

But in light of what's been mentioned we think it's best if the link is edited out until we find out any information on the contrary to what's been said about him dying.

Nothing against Tim, clip was posted in good faith, I've done it loads of times before now.

Back