Remini photo enhancer

Edit My Images
Yes
to simulate what this program does what changes do you think it uses, and how does it add pixels, is that done automatically as a result of the changes?

I'm courious to know if anyones tried it too.
Going back many years ago Kodak had a plug-in for Photoshop which was claimed to be something similar-ish, It didnt have AI or anything clever but it sort of worked some of the time. In fact they had three plug ins that I remember, digital Roc, digital Sho and I think the other was digital Gem. Mind it was a long time back so I may be wrong.

I think I will post an example of what it did to one of my old photos from 1969 ,then peeps can suggest how to get similar or better from say photoshop/lightroom and how to go about it. let me go get example

It certainly does a good job, but only works on faces, from what I can see, I'm actually surprised Adobe haven't got on to this, because if anyone has the tech, they have.

It certainly does a good job, but only works on faces, from what I can see, I'm actually surprised Adobe haven't got on to this, because if anyone has the tech, they have.
Yes seems to focus on faces,(pun ntended)

So what's the best way to get it on a pc...? I've seen a few sites saying that you need to use this or that platform (bluestacks, memuplay etc) which makes me slightly nervous as I know nothing about them...

So what's the best way to get it on a pc...? I've seen a few sites saying that you need to use this or that platform (bluestacks, memuplay etc) which makes me slightly nervous as I know nothing about them...
I used my iPad and or iphone

Back