Remote release

I'd definately recommend it :) very, very fine work. Fortunately I read it after I saw the film

This is getting SO funny! :D :LOL:

Mine was a Canon IR remote and as the remote sensor is at the front...I had to keep putting my hand round the front!

AArrrghhh! here we go again! :eek: :D :LOL:

Janice - I had one like that for my D50 the controller only worked within inches of the front sensor of the camera so if you were behind forget it - some of the bumf on the Zigview

There are 3 models available, Twin-1 UT, Twin-1 SRC and Twin-1 SRN.

The Twin-1 UT, is a Wireless sender unit which will trigger any camera with a built in IR facility. This unit has a 2 position trigger for focus and shutter release together with a switch for single or continuous shooting. A cable with a 2.5mm connector is also supplied as a wired shutter release for compatible cameras.

The Twin-1 SRN (Nikon) and SRC (Canon) kits include both the sender unit from the UT version and a receiver unit for users wishing to add an IR facility to their compatible cameras. The receiver module fits directly into the 10 pin socket (Nikon) or 3 pin socket (Canon) providing a complete system allowing infra Red triggering from both in front and behind the camera, with a maximum operating distance of up to 100ft. A cable is also provided with this unit to connect the sender and receiver for a wired shutter release.

Infra red wireless
Supports half shutter
Supports B shutter
2.5pi plug cable
Key chain holder
Dual side sensor

Camera Model Twin1 Model
Canon 300D / 350D etc
10D / 20D / 5D IDs, etc R2-UT
R2-SRC (r2-SC & R2-RC)

Nikon D70 / D50 etc
D200 / D2H / F6 etc R2-UT (Wireless only)
R2-SRN (R2-SN & R2-RN)

£50 @ WE - I got mine for slightly less off 3Bay ... Paul ;)
btw - I'm not sure why I started my first reply here with the word "cobblers" put it down to a senior moment :embarrassed:

Mine is on the way,its 32ft and got it on E-bay 65us Dollars including Delevery.But Camera away getting Fixed and updating firware so my RC-1 can work on my Rebel 350. Long is better............Good Luck Sean

Well I cant afford £50 thats for sure...so its a cheapo 1m or 3m.
I think it will be 3.

Quick - close the thread - i'm on innuendo over load and have been (metaphorically) biting my tongue for two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

LOL - think Janice and Matts are perfect. i'm just warming up ;)

Back