Return of the VENOMATOR !

Edit My Images
No
Yes ... 'tis true ... like it or not I is back ! :wave:

Long story short; :thinking:

Abso-bl**dy-lutely fabulous holiday to far distant shores ! Another time another thread ... and maybe even a pic or two (when I can get the motivation back to sort them) !

Second day back at work I was asked if I wouldn't mind going home again on paid leave whilst we sorted out my redundancy ... shock horror I wanna go back to far distant ones ! :shrug:

Anyway ... It has taken all of April to get here but, I promised short so my extended absence has been spent recovering my self esteem and composure and negotiating an exit package - with legal assistance !

BUT ... it is great to be back and what do I find ... loadsa goings on and shenanigans while I am away ! But seriously I am so pleased it all turned out and our wonderful staff managed to minimize the damage - extremely well done guys we are all the better for it ! :clap: :clap:

It has probably all been said but I am sure we all appreciate your hard work and efforts on this one. :puke:

It is also great to see all the regulars still with us and fighting fit as well as loadsa new guys and gals - a very big Hi :wave: and :welcome: from me ... sorry I was not around to do so when you joined us !

Anyway, nuff for now but it really is good to be back with you all !

AND ... :nikon: :nikon: some of the new smilies are real cool - things go from good to better all the time ... !

Welcome back mate. :) Sorry to hear about the job situation, but these things have a way of working themselves out, and it's often for the better in the long run. ;)

who sent him the link??

welcome back Rog!

Good to see you back Venomator, hope your problems work themselves out.

Look forward to seeing your pics, when you get settled(y)

Hi and welcome back - your absence on the forum was noted!!
Hope everything sorts itself out on the work front.

hi ven
welcome back mate, look forward to seeing and hearing your story.
all the best.

Good to see your back and found us OK :wave:

Welcome back matey, a full holiday report is required when you have the time. :)

Back