Revenge of the Sith

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
So come on, whos looking forward to this?
we know Lucas sucks at dialogue and some of his directing, but you have to admit he can grab your imagination....

Im really looking forward to this, i hope im not too disappointed, i know its not going to win an oscar afterall, but still...you have to hope for another Empire... :wink:

im going into it open minded mate ! found the 2 recent ones very disappointing ! some of the effects and fight scenes were good, but i didnt find it grabbed my attention as much as the originals ! and dont start me on ja ja binks ! could he be more flippin annoying ! lol

MInd you this new one could surprise us all ! Im not going to be in the queue to be first to see it though ! lol

you dont need to be in the que anymore, tickets will be booked during the week....go sometime over the weekend..

would hate to be away and miss the hype though, eh DigitalSlacker!!!

EosD said:
would hate to be away and miss the hype though, eh DigitalSlacker!!!

*&^%$£"*@* you !!!

This is looking like being the first time I've missed watching an episode at the cinema inside the first week.

I'll doing my best to find a cinema while away though......COUNT ON THAT !!!!!

:LOL:

I am quite looking forward to seeing this although I have to admit I have been dissapointed with the last two films. I have to watch this just to complete the circle and so that I have seen all six.

we all know whats going to happen, i think its the inevitablity of the outcome that makes it so appealing, how is he going to get there etc...really excited now. how sad!

I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm booked in for 8:15 Thursday - can't wait :)

SDK^ said:
I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm booked in for 8:15 Thursday - can't wait :)

gah i got to wait till saturday!

Well I watched it this morning, without giving any specific spoilers (not that we don't already know what heppens anyway) but I really liked the way Lucas made the film look modern and still "regress back" style wise to finishing at the end in a similar style to how the first films started out. Very clever!!

there is lots of action in this one though, if you like the light sabre battles and space wars, this is definately one for you. Special effects a plenty but he can afford it now. :wink:

10.15 tomorrow morning......

its a 12a, so some parental control will betaking place, and if not, popcorn will be inserted into small facial orifices of said children....

EosD said:
its a 12a, so some parental control will betaking place, and if not, popcorn will be inserted into small facial orifices of said children....

I was suprised to see so many children there today.

My tip, buy some Minstrals before you go (much cheaper than at the cinema) as these little beauties are nice and hard on the outside so they fly straight when thrown. They also have the added advantage of being tasty so if it is quiet you can eat them and enjoy both the film and the Minstrals.

Going at 7pm EST in the states tonight. Looking forward to the special effects "WOW" factor... everything else is an added bonus.

Eric

minstrasl tip taken on board...i also have straws and small hard sweets to fire from them if necessary..

Just got in from watching it... all I will say is that it was worth it... for the special effects alone :wink:

Eric

Aeryk01 said:
Just got in from watching it... all I will say is that it was worth it... for the special effects alone :wink:

Eric

I must admit that the special effects really did look supurb. Out of the last three films I thought this had got the balance right between special effects, action, and filling in the story line.

quality special effects, good action, clunky dialogue...few kids, good film!

Back