Bargain Ricoh GXR + S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4VC Kit - £119 at Clifton Cameras

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Could be good for someone, it seems its previous best price was around £200, with Amazon doing them for £345!

Anyway if its good for you - here you go :)

Linky

Paid for and ordered, thank you that man.:):)

Possibly even better the Ricoh GXR + S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4VC Kit at £119 too.

Was very tempted until I was showing the better half my bargain and she just said do you need one... I had to admit I didn't...

Me too, I have all 3 Sigma Merrils as well as DSLR set up so this is not needed...

Saying that if I hadn't had just yesterday got the wife a Kitchenaid Artisan I would have been all over this, I will leave it to fate and see if any stock available next friday(pay day).

Possibly even better the Ricoh GXR + S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4VC Kit at £119 too.

Was very tempted until I was showing the better half my bargain and she just said do you need one... I had to admit I didn't...

I'm so tempted but I bought a Pentax MX-1 just over a week ago and really can't justify yet another camera :(

No, nor I - apparently the later deal is a very good street camera too... still I hope some folk on here get them and post up some good stuff (if only to make me jealous :D)

haha, and I now I get an email from them...

• Ricoh GXR + S10 (24-72mm) Camera Unit (originally £489) - ONLY £119
  • Ricoh GXR + P10 (28-300mm) Camera Unit (originally £419) - ONLY £119
  • Ricoh GXR A12 Macro Camera Unit (only) (originally £599) - ONLY £149

No longer available at Clifton Cameras

The S10 deal still is.

Apologies

My brother in law was after the P10 set as per the original post and missed out - as you say the S10 is still available and still a very good deal.

Thanks fot the correction.

Steve

Damn, thats a shame - hopefully it'l pop up again but I guess they're stock clearing.

Tempted to go for the S10 and the Leica M unit that SRS are selling

Last edited:
Back