riddle

Probably just the colours clashing - perhaps if you had worn the ski helmet as well........

... and don't forget the yoghurt!

You'll be laughing on the other side of your cheeks, if you ever suffer from irritable bowels.

Joe T said:
At the end you have assets worth £97 (the shirt) and £1 (cash). Total £98.

You also have debts of £49 and £49 = £98.

Net zero. Which is what you started with. Anything else is rubbish.

I actually get it now lol thanks for that matey :-D

Ha I'm not so dumb after all

So... the interview was for an accountancy job at Benchmark, and this was one of the questions they set you...

This is pretty simple. If you give your mom and dad £1 each back and you kept £1 for yourself then 100 - 3 = 97. 97 ÷2 equals £48.50 which you only gave back £49.00 to each parent inculding the £1 you would need to give each parent another 50p. 50p added to 50p = the missing pound. 49.50 plus 49.50 plus your £1 = £100

xxhacxx said:
This is pretty simple. If you give your mom and dad £1 each back and you kept £1 for yourself then 100 - 3 = 97. 97 ÷2 equals £48.50 which you only gave back £49.00 to each parent inculding the £1 you would need to give each parent another 50p. 50p added to 50p = the missing pound. 49.50 plus 49.50 plus your £1 = £100

Glad you took the time to explain

xxhacxx said:
Was that meant to be sarcastic?

Lol no!, as you will find out if you stick around on this forum that I ain't the sarcastic type... If I have something to say I say it!
I had trouble working this out hence why I put it up and the way u broke it down made the most sense to me so I said thanks for taking the time!

Lol no!, as you will find out if you stick around on this forum that I ain't the sarcastic type... If I have something to say I say it!
I had trouble working this out hence why I put it up and the way u broke it down made the most sense to me so I said thanks for taking the time!

Oh sorry its just the way you said it

Back