rig set ups?

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, notice a few of you use rig set ups for your shots, what equipment do you use? ive seen fat gecko suction cup which i hear is meant to be quite good but i want something with a boom arm, do you guys make them or are they available?

also what technique or how do you get rid of them on the final shot? is it jsut a case of clone tool etc?

Thanks, Rich

thats great how much did it cost to do a rig like that? and does the camera mount upside down onto it i.e. you have to flip the image after?

looking at your test photo there would be very little to photoshop out, is there any techniques? and also where did you get those pols? they look super strong!!!

sorry for the interrogation of questions there lol

No probs mate.
The 2 pump mounts and 3 clamps came to around £130, The pole wasnt much, a favour really:D.
Obviously when i add a magic arm its gonna be another £70, but thats not desperately needed.
The camera is upside down.
As for photoshopping, its pretty easy, as the background will be pretty blurred, as long as its a plain(ish) one.
If you need detailed info, feel free to pm me but there are others that are way more qualified to give you advice on here than me.
Dean:)

Back