RIP watchable TV

Gemok said:
Sundays are the worst day of the week in my opinon
1st) you know you have to go back to work the next day
2nd) it always bloody rains (but not enough to fill the rivers just enough to be annoying)
3rd)3 hours of BB related toss, songs of praise and the Eastenders omnibus that seems to last forever. If I had my way I'd load the entire cast of benders, corrie and Big brother into a plane and have a "special" I'm annoying get me out of here. The special part being there are no TV cameras or ways out and for some people no parachute. Don't even get me started on footie the only good thing about the world cup is holidays abroad become cheaper if only I could afford one :(

Totally agree - always hate sundays, with one exception: Sunday Lunch:)

I'm very proud to annouce that I have never ever watched even a nano-second of BB....I havent a clue what goes on and have no wish too either.

I am looking forward to the world cup though.......big time!!

Watched my post Op-Tour back-log of DVDs yesterday - series one of Battlestar Galactica (brilliant!!!!!) and the German WW2 drama Downfall. Loved Bruno Gantz' portrayal of Hitler - best I've yet seen.

Arkady said:
Watched my post Op-Tour back-log of DVDs yesterday - series one of Battlestar Galactica (brilliant!!!!!) and the German WW2 drama Downfall. Loved Bruno Gantz' portrayal of Hitler - best I've yet seen.

Is this the 'Mandy' post op??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I saw about five minutes of this s**te last night cos the g/f wanted to watch it.

Is there anybody in there who ISN'T gay??

The only other time I've ever seen this excuse for entertainment, was a couple of years ago when i was channelhopping during the ads for another programme. It showed somebody lying on a bed, reading a book.

Some 30 minutes later during another channelhopping session, the same person was lying on the same bed, reading the same book.

WTF?

Give them all rifles or something. ANYTHING to make it interesting.

/me hates football,big brother and wonders what the 5th channel 4 channel is

C4
E4
More4
Film4
(more4+1, E4+1)

Whats the 5th?

Back