RIP watchable TV

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
the end of the world is nigh, 9pm tonight i shall be packing my tv into a box for the next 10 or so weeks as all reasonable tv stops

instead they will replace it with a bunch of morons in a house attempting to be the NEXT Z list celebrity. amongst these wannabies will be (im fairly sure) the next "OH MY GOD IM SO GAY LOOK AT ME", some gobby dumb peice, the odd transexual and a host more people no one actually gives 2 hoots about.

these morons will be invited to take part in a variety of tasks they are incapable of doing dispite them easy tasks most wouldnt have a problem with. they'll also aim to be caught live on camera in the sack with another prisoner.

oh and "im a crap presenter" Mc Call will get a mint for it

all reasons why my tv will be in the cupbaord this summer

Big Brother....i promise i wont watch it every year, but i always do...

i apologise now...

I love it, the wife watches it religiously and encourages me to "go to the computer and play with your photos" to stop disturbing her :D

oh and if the program itself isnt enough we also have

big brothers little brother
big brothers big brother
big brother behind the scenes
big brother uncovered
big brothers marked underpants
big brothers used tampon
big brother LIVE (but not quite)
davina Mc Call, dont give her a chat show
jade goodie my life in big brother
Jade goodie "the school years" (renamed from "****ing in the bushes"
nardia "the op" LIVE

I'd only watch Big Brother if it was "Deathmatch Big Brother", or "Cage Fight Big Brother" where the last one standing wins. No rules, and any weapon goes.

Davina McCall would still get it though. MILF

evilowl said:
I'd only watch Big Brother if it was "Deathmatch Big Brother", or "Cage Fight Big Brother" where the last one standing wins. No rules, and any weapon goes.

i quite agree, as long as she isnt allowed a chat show its all good, although is she not just a EMILF?

Expecting Mum I'd Like to **** (after obviously)

Big Brother. Good for the first season, now it's just a show full of freaks n geeks.

Just don't watch any of the 1..2.. no..5 channel four channels :)

ASH said:
There's always the footie...:)
I thought he meant the footie. Thats what I'm dreading as all normal TV schedules will go out the window. As you may have guessed I don't like football.

IanC_UK said:
Fortunately i have Discovery Channel so unless they do 50 years of the world cup documentaries i should be ok !

Funny you should mention that........!

Might be a good week to start a marathon of watching my entire DVD collection;)

Mind if the weathers good, I could always go out and get some pics - aint posted much recently:(

What better reason than to get out with your camera? Lighter nights too ;)

Some may think I'm lucky but me I think I'm unlucky I can't stand big brother and have very little interest in watching 22 poofs kicking a bag of wind around for 90 minutes, but I'm going to have this ramed down my throat... Why I hear you all ask... well where I work there's television sets and those oh so very large plasma screens everywhere and I mean everywhere so where ever I look I'll either see big brother or football.

But on another note it was great watching the rugby world cup so it's not all that bad :) , though I didn't do that much work then
:naughty: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

daveyuk said:
have very little interest in watching 22 poofs kicking a bag of wind around for 90 minutes

You sir have earnt a spot on my christmas card list. That's exactly how I describe footy myself.

Well, almost....I say

"22 overpaid puffs"

"Ooooh I've broke a nail, I can't play...still pay me my 1000's a week though"

Marcel said:
You sir have earnt a spot on my christmas card list. That's exactly how I describe footy myself.

Well, almost....I say

"22 overpaid puffs"

"Ooooh I've broke a nail, I can't play...still pay me my 1000's a week though"

Thirded

instead they will replace it with a bunch of morons in a house attempting to be the NEXT Z list celebrity. amongst these wannabies will be (im fairly sure) the next "OH MY GOD IM SO GAY LOOK AT ME", some gobby dumb peice, the odd transexual and a host more people no one actually gives 2 hoots about.

these morons will be invited to take part in a variety of tasks they are incapable of doing dispite them easy tasks most wouldnt have a problem with. they'll also aim to be caught live on camera in the sack with another prisoner.

oh and "im a crap presenter" Mc Call will get a mint for it

all reasons why my tv will be in the cupbaord this summer

Well Said ! :clap:

Jade goodie "the school years" (renamed from "****ing in the bushes"
Soooooooooo True !

Best thing i've heard for a while !

I Don't have to say anything, you boys are all so right.

daveyuk said:
Some may think I'm lucky but me I think I'm unlucky I can't stand big brother and have very little interest in watching 22 poofs kicking a bag of wind around for 90 minutes

same here... and I'm so lucky that my fella has exactly the same attitude to football :D

daveyuk said:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: (y) (y)

Thought I was on my with that statement :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry that's a yellow card offence. any more of that son and it's an early shower for you. COME ON THE WORLD CUP...:D

Keltic Ice Man said:
Wonder if Brazil is playing ... hee hee :D - im sure some of the others from North of the border may be joining me in this
Hmmmm, what happened again, remind me :D

ASH said:
Sorry that's a yellow card offence. any more of that son and it's an early shower for you. COME ON THE WORLD CUP...:D

World cup and your point?????????????

Grabs me towel and flame retardent overalls now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:exit:

Man - there was nothing worth watching last night, so I didn't. I read a book instead. Currently half-way through Martin Bell's book on war journalism and also reading about the role of the media with relation to the Military and Politics.

All of you should also read Andrew Marr's book My Trade if you get the chance - a fascinating history of the British Media...

Indeed, watched the first BB as I always do, just to see how freaky the weirdos are this year, and beleive me, they are deeply and fundamentally wrong. I want them all to die already.

As for football, Normally don't watch it, but the world cup is a must. Although I prefer the 'sweepstake' version as opposed to supporting england cause I'm english. Hope I end up with brazil...........

Have to say I find them both a complete and utter waste of space ... :puke: and as for those that do watch them ...

... as we all have our own tastes it has to be each to his own he says. really not wishing to offend and therefore sitting on the proverbial but wondering about the taste of some ! :boxer: :love: :wacky:

On the WC :)naughty: ) did you see Tosh are offering a 66% refund on a whole raft of 'puter gear when England win as part of their latest marketing effort !!! :razz:

They'll be onto an extremely safe bet then ... :p

Venomator said:
On the WC :)naughty: ) did you see Tosh are offering a 66% refund on a whole raft of 'puter gear when England win as part of their latest marketing effort !!! :razz:

They'll be onto an extremely safe bet then ... :p

Didn't someone else do that last WC?

i know i shouldnt laugh at others misfortune or afflictions, but last night i watched BB, and Pete, the tourettes sufferer(i know, im sorry, really i am)was in the diary room, hes a bundle of energy, and great to watch, so BB asks him...
'so pete, what do you think of your fellow housemates'
to which he replied something like
'they are a really great bunch' followed immediately by a quick outburst of '****ERS!!!!'

i know, im a bad man....

matty said:
i know i shouldnt laugh at others misfortune or afflictions, but last night i watched BB, and Pete, the tourettes sufferer(i know, im sorry, really i am)was in the diary room, hes a bundle of energy, and great to watch, so BB asks him...
'so pete, what do you think of your fellow housemates'
to which he replied something like
'they are a really great bunch' followed immediately by a quick outburst of '****ERS!!!!'

i know, im a bad man....

LOL - is he genuine though or is he just stating fact:cautious: ;)

oh i think he really meant it, lol

they must scour the nation to find people as unhinged as some of them

Sundays are the worst day of the week in my opinon
1st) you know you have to go back to work the next day
2nd) it always bloody rains (but not enough to fill the rivers just enough to be annoying)
3rd)3 hours of BB related toss, songs of praise and the Eastenders omnibus that seems to last forever. If I had my way I'd load the entire cast of benders, corrie and Big brother into a plane and have a "special" I'm annoying get me out of here. The special part being there are no TV cameras or ways out and for some people no parachute. Don't even get me started on footie the only good thing about the world cup is holidays abroad become cheaper if only I could afford one :(

Back