Risky

Very cool!
Nothing more or less for a successful
take and this convincing rendition!

Very nice Stuart my cameras have been sprayed may times
If I had known you were there I would have dropped by.

Beautiful shot

There's nothing quite like getting caught up in the moment is there. Hindsight is a funny thing! Reminds me of a day on Jokulsarlon beach in Iceland, I found a massive iceberg and climbed on top for a great vantage point thinking it was too big for the waves... It wasn't! I don't recommend surfing icebergs with all your camera gear out. Lol

Very cool!
Nothing more or less for a successful
take and this convincing rendition!
Thanks kodiak

Very nice, quite pleasing sky color :)
Thanks alot

Very nice Stuart my cameras have been sprayed may times
If I had known you were there I would have dropped by.
Cheers Alf yeah was a bit spur of the moment to be honest as I was already out picking stuff up in Workington
Beautiful shot
Thankyou

There's nothing quite like getting caught up in the moment is there. Hindsight is a funny thing! Reminds me of a day on Jokulsarlon beach in Iceland, I found a massive iceberg and climbed on top for a great vantage point thinking it was too big for the waves... It wasn't! I don't recommend surfing icebergs with all your camera gear out. Lol
Thanks, I'm hoping to get to Iceland in the winter as I have a relative over there who's offered to put me up for a few days, don't think I'll be surfing surfing anything mind!

Thanks alot yep checked the camera this morning everything appears to be ok despite a soaking!
You need to give the camera, filters and tripod a clean when you been on the beach.
I have seperate tripod for the beach as my carbon fibre one was being ruined even with washing it it every time I used it.

You need to give the camera, filters and tripod a clean when you been on the beach.
I have seperate tripod for the beach as my carbon fibre one was being ruined even with washing it it every time I used it.
Aye I gave it a good rinse though the night I come back with the pressure washer, gonna strip it down and give it a good wipe today as well, the sand doesn't have clog them up

Very nice Stuart. Lovely tones and spot on composition. The surf is perfect as well as the crashing waves. Love the sky.

Back