IBAN Code: GB24 NWBK 6021 5761 7333 34

Bank Name: Halifax PLC
Bank Address: 129 Abbey Street
Nuneaton, CV11 5BZ
United Kingdom
Account Name: Rolandtrade
Swift/Bic Code: BOFSGB2S
IBAN Code: GB46 BOFS 1105 7801 0222 14

http://go.talkphotography.co.uk/?id=722X1339&url=http://arnaque-rolandtrade.space-forums.com/
adresse du virement bancaire HSBC 15 the mall London, E15 1XL united kingdom
swift/bic: MIDLGB2142R
iban: GB53 MIDL400630723462 81

bonsoir, le texte ci-dessus:
les premieres coordonnées sont celles que l'ont donne lors d'un achat sur le site www.dixdigital.com

les deuxiemes coordonnées sont celles que j'ai reçue lors de mon achat sur rolandtrade

les deniéres coordonnées sont celles sur le forum
http://go.talkphotography.co.uk/?id=722X1339&url=http://arnaque-rolandtrade.space-forums.com/

goodnight, the text above:
the first coordinate are those that were given during a purchase on the site www.dixdigital.com

the second coordinate are those that I received during my purchase rolandtrade

Deniere the coordinates are those on the forum
http://go.talkphotography.co.uk/?id=722X1339&url=http% 3A% 2F% 2Farnaque-rolandtrade.space% 2F-forums.com

Rolandtrade have gone - insofar as they ever existed. No European police force will be able to deal with a group of Chinese scammers.

Caveat emptor.

I agree with Photoplod! We will never see our money again, this was a bad conspirancy maybe from Chinese mafia!
I hope, that the stolen money would stuck them in their throat!:D:D:D:bang:

We all like to try for a bargain but for all the good suppliers there, even before the WWW, will be some of criminal mind who will suck folk in and steal their money with false promises. Taking advantage of your good nature!

So my 2p's worth of advice ~ I do my research and 'qualify' who the supplier is i.e. do they have a track record of good service (Note - not always the cheapest) as reported by other buyers, then at least you have the comfort of knowing all should be well.

Sorry for all the folk who have lost their money so do take care "out there".

I transfered 1408 euros for EOS 7d+one set of lens. And the worst thing is that I transferred the money to rolandtrade account. Of course I received nothing. I emailed that Peter Claus the next day saying that my order is in process with DHL!!!! and no shipping costs??? The price was very appealing, the site was very professional. Who would expect that... Now the site doesn't work anymore, the emails never reach their destination. I called my bank to alter the transaction but I have little hope. I even called his bank where the account belongs: tel +31302160000, 0031707533890 but of course they give no information. I will try to find out what to do

I have just realised the the address of dixdigital ( 27 wrights lane) is owned by EMI & Penguin ... ! looks like someone had a CD, book or a DVD and thought that might make a good address?

Rolandtrade have gone - insofar as they ever existed. No European police force will be able to deal with a group of Chinese scammers.....Caveat emptor.

would you meet a chap in a carpark - give him £1000 for a set of keys - and "the car is parked round the corner"?

thought not ............use regular suppliers with a history

VERY SORRY for you all ...hope 2010 is better for you !!

ps ... amongst 20,000 members there must be some superb crackers who could "Denial of Service" these sites....:shrug:

ahem - never said that Mr Photo Plod....:D

^^^ The Sites down anyway so no need for that, But anyway it's not the 1st and not the last flyby site.

But we do need to keep in context just because it's a new company or website does not mean they all scammers but best to do some research maybe purchase something cheap 1st see if that even arrives.

But personally when i'm spending best part of a grand or more i'd be very careful who i spend with. But anyone can be a victim even the most cautious of people.

Put to the back burner for the next few days and have a good break

I have great difficulty in writing in English.(y)
The truth is that sometimes in difficult times is when we find good people

I have great difficulty in writing in English.
The truth is that sometimes in difficult times is when we find good people

For all French, perhaps something to do?

We confirm the good reception of your claim about buying a camera online. The French consumer European Center is a service supported by the Ministry of economy and finance (DGCCRF) and the European Commission. It is a European network to promote out-of-court resolution of cross-border disputes between consumers and professionals. After verification, the website that you provide us does unfortunately most appear to be active. This is obviously not good sign but should verify the existence of the professional in the country where it is established. I therefore invite you to send us your complete dossier for examination (summary of the case, order confirmation, proof of payment, exchanges of letters/emails with the Professional). Attention: No document does will be returned, please contact photocopies. Thank you we also specify that you claim to date (delivery of the goods or refund). After analysis of these documents, we you touch to inquire about any steps that we can offer you. For your information, I will be 24.12.2009 to the 07.01.2010 vacation. I remain at your disposal for any further information. Yours sincerely MIT freundlichen Grüssen Yours faithfully Christian Tiriou legal officer / Legal Advisor Tel: + 49 7851 991 48 18 - fax: + 49 7851 991 48 11 mailto:tiriou@euroinfo-kehl.eu http://www.euroinfo-kehl.eu Centre European of consumer France European Consumer Centre c/o Euro - 11 Rehfusplatz consumer - 77694 Kehl Germany France

Last edited:
As from the start, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall trying to explain this. Now that "Rolandtrade" have disappeared, you have absolutely no chance of finding them. They were based in the far east. It would be difficult to find them if they were in Europe, let alone China. Good luck in getting their state police to do anything at all.

Interpol is not a "European-wide" police force as such. It is more an administrative organisation between European forces. Interpol does not investigate anything. For the most part, they coordinate cross-border arrest warrants and international enquiries within Europe. They will not be in the slightest bit interested in a handful of angry photographers around Europe.

I have said all I will say on this thread; I get the impression that most people aren't listening (as I should have realised when my work email was flooded with requests from Bulgaria, Slovenia, Hungary, Spain and Poland, despite me only being able to help UK residents).

The only chance you have is from your respecive banks and credit card companies. Unfortunately, now that Rolandtrade have upped & gone without a trace, all other hope is lost.

nous avons été aussi escroqué et nous avons
porté plainte au commissariat de proximité
écrit à la banque Hsbc en France ,à Londres

voici la réponse de euroinfo-kehl

Monsieur,

Le Centre Européen des Consommateurs France accuse réception de votre courriel du 21 décembre 2009 concernant votre réclamation à l’encontre du site internet rolandtrade.com.

Le CEC France est un service soutenu par le Ministère de l'Economie, de l’Industrie et de l’Emploi (DGCCRF) et la Commission européenne. Il appartient à un réseau européen destiné à promouvoir la résolution extrajudiciaire des litiges transfrontaliers entre les consommateurs et les professionnels.

Nous déplorons vivement la situation face à laquelle vous êtes confronté. Cependant, d’après les informations que vous nous avez transmises, il semblerait que le site sur lequel vous avez passé commande soit frauduleux.

Nous avons effectué des recherches sur ce site internet (qui n’est plus disponible à ce jour) et nous sommes dans l’impossibilité d’identifier clairement le vendeur. Nous nous permettons de vous joindre les recherches que nous avons effectuées : il semblerait que ce site ait été enregistré aux Pays-Bas mais avec une adresse IP à Taiwan (http://www.who.is/whois/rolandtrade.com/).

Compte tenu du caractère pénal de votre litige, nous sommes au regret de vous informer de notre impossibilité d’intervenir dans cette affaire.

Nos missions sont limitées au conseil et à l’aide aux consommateurs dans le cadre de la résolution amiable de litiges transfrontaliers entre un consommateur et un professionnel situé dans un autre Etat membre de l’Union Européenne. Nous ne disposons d’aucun pouvoir de police ou d’enquête et ne pouvons contraindre un professionnel à trouver une solution avec les consommateurs.
Dans un tel cas, il convient de porter plainte auprès des services de police/gendarmerie qui sont les interlocuteurs compétents lorsque les particuliers sont victimes d’une escroquerie, ce que vous avez déjà fait apparemment.

Vous pouvez également signaler les faits à l'Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité liée aux Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication, par courriel (oclctic@interieur.gouv.fr) ou via le portail de signalement des contenus illicites de l’Internet :
https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action

Si d’autres personnes sont concernées par les pratiques de ce site, il serait opportun de regrouper les diverses plaintes auprès d’un même commissariat ou d’un même procureur. Nous vous conseillons alors de consulter les forums de discussion sur internet qui pourraient parler de ce site.

Nous regrettons de ne pouvoir vous apporter de nouvelles plus positives et espérons que ces informations vous seront utiles dans vos démarches.

Nous restons à votre disposition pour toute information supplémentaire et vous prions d’agréer, Monsieur, l’expression de nos salutations distinguées.

Sincères salutations
Yours faithfully

Romain Boguet
Juriste / Legal Advisor

Tel : +49 7851 991 48 27 - Fax : +49 7851 991 48 11
mailto:boguet@euroinfo-kehl.eu
http://www.euroinfo-kehl.eu

il faudrait regrouper nos plaintes COMMENT?

wow!

The site does look good. These guys must be making millions...

The Rolandtrade site had over 1.5 million hits, they could have made millions out of a small percentage of those being actual orders.

To All
IS TIME TO ACT!

Yesterday I also reported the scam to my local police department (Paris France)
And I've been told that if we all act together we may have a chance to succeed.

The first step is that every single person that has been scammed MUST report to their own local police department. It easy! Come with some piece of evidence would be a plus (like the order, the transfer official document that your bank delivers and a document shooing that the money isn't in your bank account any more).
If there aren’t enough claims we will not obtain any attention from the authorities!!! So this is THE step that we can't overpass.

Then the second step, after everybody already reported their case, will be to contact an international police such as the Interpol and the (Directorate General Competition and repression of fraud) DGCCRF that exist in France to also report the scam. At this point we should be good (means better).

I insist guys,
Don’t forget the success of the group start with the personal implication and action of everyone concerned by the scam!

Anyway I sincerely wish you a happy Merry Christmas (y)

la suite en français sur: http://arnaque-rolandtrade.space-forums.com

Still using the address for EMI I see.

About Us
In some 20 years, DixDigital has grown from a “one store operation” located in United Kingdom, United Kingdom, to UK’s leading multi-billion retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics with over 30 stores from coast to coast.

Established in 1982, DixDigital’s first store was located in Rotterdam, United Kingdom and showcased 4,000 square feet of the latest consumer electronics products.

During the late 1980s, DixDigital followed an aggressive growth strategy, quickly expanding operations into the provinces of England, Wales and Scotland. By 1990, DixDigital had become UK’s largest electronics retailer.

Throughout the 90's DixDigital continued to expand into the remaining provinces in UK and by fiscal 2001 annual sales had surpassed 2 billion. Today, DixDigital and it's more than 3,000 employees are dedicated to providing consumers with expert service and offer the latest digital products including a wide selection of brand-named televisions, computers, audio, entertainment software and hardware plus appliances - all backed by a low price guarantee.

The Company is committed to kids and communities, supporting non-profit organizations that help youth develop their skill set, discover their talents and sustain a lasting interest in education.

DixDigital stores operate as a division of DixDigital,
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dix Limited.

Company registration number: 00184742

Dix Limited
27 Wrights Lane
London, W8 5SW
United Kingdom

Wasn't it just last year or the year before we had some spoof company claiming to be coast to coast across the UK? with umpty thousand stores, none of which existed? Dixdigital claim to have 30 stores but try and find one, in fact for such a huge company I find it strange that the only google reference to them comes from this thread on TPF.

It's a scam.

Hi,
guess what i just found out!!!

three transfer where made and there are three different bank account number (see details here after)

My french transaction
Swift/Bic Code: BARCGB22
IBAN Code: GB37 BARC 2092 6343 1967 98

From our friend from Romania

info contenue sur ce site

how could he create so many bonks accounts!???:cautious:

Last edited:
The site is hosted by these guys http://www.bredband2.com/ write to them and tell them it's a fraud site, they will take it down. I seem to remember though it didn't hold the guy back for long last time.

/edit try abuse@skycom.se

Last edited:
Now there is http://www.dixdigital.com. For me it looks like RolandTrade, only they changed the name and maybe their "inventory". Can anyone check on this? Is it fraud and the same people behind it?:bonk:

Hi

We as an online community have very little chance other public domain information to say or find out whther this company in any way would be related ~ my only thought on this one is "if it looks to good to be true then it probably is" in other words keep your money in your wallet.

In other words if you have cause to doubt the company do not give them any money!!!!!!!!! But if you do buy and get 'burned' then as the saying goes caveat emptor (buyer beware) only you can make that decision?

:)

To All
IS TIME TO ACT!

Yesterday I also reported the scam to my local police department (Paris France)
And I've been told that if we all act together we may have a chance to succeed.

The first step is that every single person that has been scammed MUST report to their own local police department. It easy! Come with some piece of evidence would be a plus (like the order, the transfer official document that your bank delivers and a document shooing that the money isn't in your bank account any more).
If there aren’t enough claims we will not obtain any attention from the authorities!!! So this is THE step that we can't overpass.

Then the second step, after everybody already reported their case, will be to contact an international police such as the Interpol and the (Directorate General Competition and repression of fraud) DGCCRF that exist in France to also report the scam. At this point we should be good (means better).

I insist guys,
Don’t forget the success of the group start with the personal implication and action of everyone concerned by the scam!

Anyway I sincerely wish you a happy Merry Christmas (y)

la suite en français sur: http://arnaque-rolandtrade.space-forums.com

As has been guided by Photo Plod now the perpetrators have up & closed the site the chances of finding the individuals concerned is so low that it is zero.:bang:

Yes, there may be some value if notifying the national & international bodies but no way will you see your money back from them! As he advised your banks & credit card companies are your best hope.

Best of luck all and please try to enjoy the festive season.

hi all,
I agree to make a signal to Interpol, but here in Bulgaria we have no Interpol and our police is not interested of this type of criminals. So does someone have e-mail address where I can send all my documents against rolandtrade (invoice, bank transfer docunents, etc.). Thank you in advance all of you. If there is a little chance to succeed it's only if we do this together.
Have a nice holidays.

Hi,
guess what i just found out!!!

three transfer where made and there are three different bank account number (see details here after)

My french transaction
Swift/Bic Code: BARCGB22
IBAN Code: GB37 BARC 2092 6343 1967 98

From our friend from Romania

info contenue sur ce site

how could he create so many bonks accounts!???:cautious:
Acording to me under RolandTrade.com is a TEAM of people...

What i don't understand is HOW dixdigital.com is STILL ON :rules: :thumbsdown:

I just see on the main page of this forum some ads. from Google that say like this:

" New Nikon D90 Body €476
Lowest Prices for Nikon D90. Winter Sale Price, 30% OFF
www.dxdigital.com"

...so here is one more but THIS IS: www.dxdigital.com and the old one is www.dixdigital.com by this way so easy they make milions... incredible

The new one www.dxdigital.com is made today:

IP Address: 68.180.151.76
IP Location: United States - California - Sunnyvale
Domain Status:Registered And Active Website

Domain Name.......... dxdigital.com
Creation Date........ 2009-12-25
Registration Date.... 2009-12-25

Expiry Date.......... 2010-12-25
Organisation Name.... RAMONA READY
Organisation Address. PO Box 61359
Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
Organisation Address. 94088
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US
Admin Name........... Admin PrivateRegContact
Admin Address........ PO Box 61359
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Sunnyvale
Admin Address........ 94088
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ TECH PrivateRegContact
Tech Address......... PO Box 61359
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94088
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

And if this SITE don't work they will make one more...and so on...the milions go in some accounts. It's like i send some money in the account of a stranger , and then to go to report and say what? That one or more strangers force me by this ingenios method with "Lowest Prices for Nikon D90. Winter Sale Price, 30% OFF ORDER NOW". You have nothing on them... The e-mail order or how we make someone guilty of the money the people around the world send to diferent bank accounts ??? Wach out where u CLICK on this WEBSITE's because u can get INFECTED very easy with your best ANTIVIRUS on the market ON...with a undetectible program that send e-mail's to the owner of the site when u GO ON-LINE and send him everything u tape and make on u're personal computer .txt file, and if by some reason u buy something from internet with your credit card u send him a copy of u're credit card with ccv, adress, phone everything. So just WACH OUT on what website u enter and where u CLICK.This is my advice.

PEACE !!!

Last edited:
I try to check more and look here what it say:

"HTML Validation Results :

Error retrieving dixdigital.com/: same for DXDIGITAL Forbidden by robots.txt

Checked 0 pages."

It's profesional made...

Last edited:
Thanks to every single poster that posted experience with fraud webseller Rolantrade.
I have DixDigital printed order in my hands with which I wanted to ran yesterday to my bank to made wire transfer to DixDigital account.
Before I did the stupidity of the year I googled DixDigital and your thread came out.
After 10 minutes of reading your posts I knew I had stopped just a step before I sent a happy new year wish in form of 1240 € to someone out in the cyber world.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ...

Last edited:
Thanks to every single poster that posted experience with fraud webseller Rolantrade.
I have DixDigital printed order in my hands with which I wanted to ran yesterday to my bank to made wire transfer to DixDigital account.
Before I did the stupidity of the year I googled DixDigital and your thread came out.
After 10 minutes of reading your posts I knew I had stopped just a step before I sent a happy new year wish in form of 1240 € to someone out in the cyber world.

A result(y)

You welcome.
Does someone have any answer from police department anywhere in Europe??

So sorry to hear of so many people being ripped off, I hope the credit card companies will refund.

It seems so bad that this kind of thing is happening so regularly and no one can do anything about it and the perps are getting away with it.

It's quite clear that they have popped back up as "Dix Digital".

I've done a quick check with Companies House with the following results:

Company Details

spacer.gif

Name & Registered Office:
DIX LIMITED
27 WRIGHTS LANE
LONDON
W8 5SW
Company No. 00184742

spacer.gif
Date of Incorporation: 03/10/1922

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7499 - Non-trading company
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2009 (DORMANT)
Next Accounts Due: 31/12/2010
Last Return Made Up To: 14/08/2009
Next Return Due: 11/09/2010
Last Members List: 14/08/2009
Previous Names: No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years. UK Establishment Details There are no UK Establishments associated with this company. Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

So the company may be legitimate, but their actions are obviously not. Don't take the risk !!

Steve

So sorry to hear of so many people being ripped off, I hope the credit card companies will refund.

It seems so bad that this kind of thing is happening so regularly and no one can do anything about it and the perps are getting away with it.

Unfortunately, nobody was payed using credit cards, because they asked to make bank transfere. So we can't blocked this transfer :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bang::bang:

Hi everyone!! i wish ask who know how do with it, that i need ask for legal advisor about back to me money from Rolandtrade. I lost 1817 euro for order photocamera. I did read here about advisor, but what you can advice me?? thank you all!! happy new year to all!!

For France
Lodge complaint to the police station of your city. Information goes back up to Rosny s/s bois. If we are several persons, they can search the impostors in the world. Made!

Now check this out!!!!
I made a letter to my bank that was forwarded to Rabobank and guess what was the answer:
The beneficiary customer REFUSED!!! to transfer the money back!!!!!
That means that they exist in the bank and the bank must be FORCED to investigate with their local authorities their customer.
Do call the bank where you make the transfer and ask for the same think. Tell them that there are numerous facts from all over Europe with their customer. Send also a letter making clear of what their customer is. It is madness that the criminal refuses to send the money back (at least) and his bank does nothing about it...

Hi everybody. I've been watching this forum from the beginning and notice there are people here from all over Europe. Now, the question: Don't they require in your Country for some ID when you open an account with the bank ? In mine its almost as strong as the Police - the banks make sure they know who you are - its true here we have an ID card with unique PIN, address etc. So how could RT just cash in money with impunity delivering nothing, and still have open accounts and refuse to refund ?! THEY CAN BE TRACED VIA THEIR ACCOUNTS (BANKS) ! At their banks, someone has their ID and knows who they are. Locating them via the website is equal to zero.

Mikey
Romania

PS. Happy New Year & better luck next time.

Mikey the hard part would be getting the banks to do anything about it, on a one to one basis they will just shrug their shoulders and say tough luck. If enough people go to the police in enough countries then maybe they can/will ask the banks to check, but it will take a long time and the perpetrator will be long gone, and that's if he gave genuine information to begin with. The chances of anyone getting their money back are slim to non existent even if they catch the guy, not that that should stop anyone from trying.

The one over riding lesson to come of this is that people should NEVER NEVER NEVER pay for anything by bank transfer, an expensive lesson for some.

Last edited:
Back