Round 3 of the photography competition - ends 22nd May

I've sorted 1 and 2 though not in which order, and I still can't decide on No 3 :LOL:

CT said:
I've sorted 1 and 2 though not in which order, and I still can't decide on No 3 :LOL:

pick mine, its great.... :LOL:

CT said:

Umm I had to decide now as I am away till Sunday from tomorrow :? This has been a really difficult round for me to judge as there really are some stunning entries and the standard was very high from everyone.

Due to the way the points are allocated some quality pictures will end up with few or no votes and that’s kind of cruel but just the way it falls. I am so glad it is just for fun.

So that’s my votes in anyway, just so that I don't get disqualified and loose my Nil points :LOL:

Comp voting.
I have received votes from the following members:

EosD
SimonF
CT
dlh
digitalSPG
Steve
Dod
Feeson
G Tomo
Dave
Petemc
Matt
Steep
Wazza
Cripple
KenCo1964

Can the remaining 2 entrants make sure their voting is in by 18:00hrs Sunday 29th May.
This goes for any other member who wishes to vote on these fine selection of images.

At the moment it is a 5 horse race, but with the coming votes it could easily be swung around.

Good luck.

Gah - memo to self - get act together not to miss compo deadline

0/10 - please see me

thats my vote in.....tough choice again

MP

I recognise Steve's entry, lol! Something to do with the main character in the photo :wink:

Apologies for not getting my act together for this one - should have some great pics from my hols in Cyprus next week though. Shame this compo is so early...

Oz said:
I recognise Steve's entry, lol! Something to do with the main character in the photo :wink:

:eek:ops: It's not Steve's, but Dave's pic. The young lady has similar glasses to the one in Steve's gallery, but after another look I can see it's not the person I thought it was... my bad...

Oz said:

Hehe, I am glad that you mixed up my shot, I guessed at all 17 owners, and managed to get about 6 correct inc my own and thats with a fairly good knowledge of the members styles of photography and also where they are based.

There were some submitted that totally threw me of balanced and I would have never have guessed the correct owner.

Back