Julian
Edit My Images
No

7009128787_aaca04b21d_b.jpg

7009121431_d5bc07160a_b.jpg

7009115307_ce905c8884_b.jpg

7009123175_769d155d6a_b.jpg

Last edited:
(y)Great photographs ! Number one is a craker - makes you proud to be British !

Acutely, one of the best pictures I have seen of HM The Queen. I would definitely send that to their press office / archive.

Last edited:
Thanks, one of the rare occasions it was beneficial to be sat below everyones head height.

Julian they are brilliant! That first one is probably better than anything the press will have got :) so much good about it, cant really find a single fault! Really well done.

I agree. One thing that's stands out for me is that they are really well lit/tonally

Got a fair few of Maj infront of me :) HAPPY SNAPPER today

Excellent, not often a photo makes me grin ear to ear but these both did!

Both cracking photographs Julian but #1 gets my vote.
Lovely depth to the photograph, great expressions caught on those standing behind Her Maj. (y)

Thanks, one of the rare occasions it was beneficial to be sat below everyones head height.

You weren't the fella that brought the steps then :LOL: ...must have been right next to you though

Damn, just realised I left my camera at work :puke:

No.1 is definitely a winner! A once in a lifetime shot.

I love the colour saturation too. Great work. :)

No 1 is brilliant! Echo what everyone else said - well done!

I took some photos of a Bride arriving at Manchester Town Hall yesterday who was getting married whilst HM was there. Anyway they have been used in News Papers and Website news. Im dead chuffed here is
Belfast Telegraph Report

Plus my cousin took a photo on his Ipad from todays Daily Express

6864566748_6354437ca2_b.jpg

And then there is this on BBC News website

_59276745_59276742.jpg

Got me all giddy lol

Julian, you are getting good press from AP with your photos.....should net you a few quid.

That first shot is one of the best of HM that I've seen for ages. Great angle (bit of a fluke there perhaps? ;) ), fantastic expression and fantastic light- her addiction to hats often kills that.

Seriously well done mate. Have you pushed it out?

[MAP][/MAP]
That first shot is one of the best of HM that I've seen for ages. Great angle (bit of a fluke there perhaps? ;) ), fantastic expression and fantastic light- her addiction to hats often kills that.

Thanks wasn't really a fluke more no other option :D not really pushed it out no.

Mark I am not sure Julian is doing this right. His shots are all over AP front page yet he says he is not on an earner. Something is wrong. (for wheels that is)

Mark I am not sure Julian is doing this right. His shots are all over AP front page yet he says he is not on an earner. Something is wrong. (for wheels that is)

Being on benefits prevents me from selling images. :nono:

Being on benefits prevents me from selling images. :nono:

Why offer them to be sold then?

Just because you are on benefits does not mean you can not earn.

Are you saying that you can earn but do not want to because benefits are better?

I gave them to the AP on the understanding I was given credit for them. thats all, and as for your last remark as I am not biting on the subject and in truth treat that remark with the contempt it was written with.

I gave them to the AP on the understanding I was given credit for them. thats all, and as for your last remark as I am not biting on the subject and in truth treat that remark with the contempt it was written with.

No contempt from me, just a question. I always ask questions, it just appears that some folk are scared to answer them truthfully.

im not scared to answer as I have nothing to hide, nor do I have anything to prove so again treat your comments with the contempt with they deserve.

Great pics mate. (y)

I think Tom is trying to be helpful here and looking out for your best interests.

No contempt from me, just a question. I always ask questions, it just appears that some folk are scared to answer them truthfully.

I'm a little intrigued and maybe also naive, but would l would like to know if you could sell your pics? Why would you/could you not sell them?

I'd be happy to give some of mine away as they aren't great but pics like this are often (as you know) worth something, so why decline?

Really not having a pop, and not asking you to justify yourself either, but money helps, why decline?

Great pics mate. (y)

I think Tom is trying to be helpful here and looking out for your best interests.

If thats the case then I apologize to Tom, and as far as why I gave them to the AP its just experience for me. Something Ive never done and possibly never will again.

Really not having a pop, and not asking you to justify yourself either, but money helps, why decline?

Hope Julian doesn't mind me mentioning this and I'll gladly remove this if he'd like me to.....

Julian is disabled and unable to work. Earning money from his photography would make things complicated with regard to his benefit claim.....it's not just a case of "if you can sell them, then you should", there's more to it than that in Julians case!! (y)

I'm a little intrigued and maybe also naive, but would l would like to know if you could sell your pics? Why would you/could you not sell them?

I'd be happy to give some of mine away as they aren't great but pics like this are often (as you know) worth something, so why decline?

There was no mention of Money from AP when they called they just said they will use the mandatory line with my name on.

As for the if I could sell my stuff then yes I would love to do so, which would obviously be used instead of benefits but at this moment it just wasn't an option, it was maybe opening a new door. You never know, and I shall put this down to experience.

Back