Undecided Royston

Edit My Images
No
Hi All
I have to go down to Royston on Friday and was just wondering if there are any great wildlife locations around the area?
Thanks in advance.

I don't know either of these but RSPB Fowlmere and Stotfold Mill and Nature Reserve are fairly close to Royston.

Dave

I don't know either of these but RSPB Fowlmere and Stotfold Mill and Nature Reserve are fairly close to Royston.

Dave

Fowlmere would be my choice too, only place I have ever seen an Otter in the wild, was out for a stroll with my wife and daughter, but alas no camera to hand.

Hi All
I have to go down to Royston on Friday and was just wondering if there are any great wildlife locations around the area?
Thanks in advance.

I had to Google 'Royston wildlife' as there is an area of Glasgow called Royston and there's plenty wild life around there on a Friday night! :LOL:

Pretty sure he means the one in hertfordshire near Duxford
Loads of places what direction are you arriving/departing from? I assume you will be coming from the north as you say down to Royston?

Foulmere is just down the road, RSPB HQ at Sandy is not far if heading west towards A1. Around cambridge on the A14 is swaveys lakes and fen drayton and across to the A1 the Offords
Further up the A1 there is Rutland water

Heading south Hatfield Forest and further towards Waltham Abbey is Lea valley country park but suspect these will be too far if not traveling from london

Foulmere is the closest.

I thought he meant Royston Vasey, but I think that’s only for local people :)

Back