Rucksack suitsble for 150-600mm lens

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi, if anyone has any recommendations for a good rucksack suitable for a 150-600mm Sigma lens with body attached and a couple of other lenses, I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

I use the Lowepro AW 400 but wish I had got something slightly larger, find it a very tight fit for the camera attached to the 200-600 with lens hood turned backward in fact ended up placing the hood separate so that took up more room. Trouble is the bigger the bag you get the more you end up taking with you, even stuff you no you probably won't even use. Russ.

I've got a Lowe pro mini trekker which is probably 15 years old and takes a Canon 5diii with the sigma 150-600 on it with room down either side for a few more normal sized lenses

I have one that fits a big prime with the body attached , It is as new , Never out of the house , It could be for sale , My walking around the coast / county are well over now .
Let me know if any intrest and I will list it on the forum , Got to stick by the rules of the snake man will be after me :)

I have one that fits a big prime with the body attached , It is as new , Never out of the house , It could be for sale , My walking around the coast / county are well over now .
Let me know if any intrest and I will list it on the forum , Got to stick by the rules of the snake man will be after me :)
Thanks and I would definitely be interested. May I ask the make and model etc to aid my extensive research

I have the 400AW and the Sigma. It will carry the lens and my 5Div but not much else. I can squeeze a landscape lens in too if I try. The main problem is the hood on the Sigma, it's huge.

I'd go for the 500AW at a minimum, if you choose the Lowepro route. (y)

The Backlight line from Think Tank should all fit the main lens+body, though you might need to get one of the bigger options if your other lenses have some size to them as well. They make these bags fairly tall relative to their overall volume, so they're good for big zooms.

The rest of their backpack lines are worth a glance too, if you're after something with more urban looks.

Thanks and I would definitely be interested. May I ask the make and model etc to aid my extensive research
Just going out to the football will sort the details of what it is later then if you are intrested I will list it with some images

It is this one

If you want the camera attached I'd go for the 600 AW. I have a couple of the 500 AW's but never keep the camera attached to long lenses while travelling.

Hi, my daily go to is a Lowepro BP150 with either Sigma 150-600C or Nikon 500PF with 1.4TC, room for spare batteries and several smaller lens and snacks/Drink bottle on outside.
It does mean jigging body under the top pocket but works well for me, ben using it for 5 plus years....

I'd be checking out the Think Tank Backlight Sprint backpack. Great compact size and comfort with a surprising capacity.

Back