RucPac competition Animal Kingdom Chat thread The results

Congratulations stevegixer, great shot. I'd like to offer my congratulations to TGphoto too but his photo (according to his flikr link) was taken on the 25th of September which was outside of the limits set by admin. Great shot and a worthy winner if he had looked at/abided by those rules like others have.

Congratulations stevegixer, great shot. I'd like to offer my congratulations to TGphoto too but his photo (according to his flikr link) was taken on the 25th of September which was outside of the limits set by admin. Great shot and a worthy winner if he had looked at/abided by those rules like others have.
Oops. didn't spot that.
Taken on September 25, 2022

Hi All.

I have checked all my files and sadly, that’s correct. I went to Tatton Park three times over the two week period in similar conditions and was sure this image fell within the time frame. So much so, I didn’t even think to check the date and didn’t look at it on Flickr. Sadly, and typically this was taken on my visit just outside the competition period.

Please accept my apologies, there was no intent here.

Last edited:
Hi All.

I have checked all my files and sadly, that’s correct. I went to Tatton Park three times over the two week period in similar conditions and was sure this image fell within the time frame. So much so, I didn’t even think to check the date and didn’t look at it on Flickr. Sadly, and typically this was taken on my visit just outside the competition period.

Please accept my apologies, there was no intent here.
Thanks for your honesty Tom.
Unfortunately we have no option but to exclude your entry.

There will be other competitions in the coming months and of course, feel free to enter those as and when.

Owing to an anomaly, the winner has been excluded.
the results are now as follows.
Both have been contacted.

1) Stephan @stevegixer for his Badger cubs.
2) Rob @rob-nikon his Bellowing stag
Thanks very much, I wasn't expecting that at all.

Thanks, your photo was great, just a shame it was just outside the time frame. Easy mistake when we're making several trips out at this time of year.

Back