Rugby

lee

Edit My Images
Yes
Well this is my other hobby, and I'm currently injured. So for the 1st time ever I have been able to take some shots of the guys playing.

The sky was crap with a blanket of light grey sky. Any way here are a few of what I took:

The Scrum
Front-Row.jpg

The Lineout
Lineout.jpg

The Defence
Defence.jpg

The Victorious Captain
Captain-Victorious.jpg

C&C welcome :)

sorry, lol i missed this when you posted ! nice shots, convey the atmosphere quite well, only niggle would be on number 3 the horizon is a wee bit off, and would feel less slopey if sorted ;) the eye contact with the guy with the blue tape is good too :)

Great shots mate. Shame about the sky, but you've done well to detract from it.

The people make up for it :)

I love that second one, it's almost...what's the word.....like it could be a painting on the cistine chapel of the year 2000 :D

Thanks for the feed back guys, I hadn't noticed the horizon, but I will sort it accordingly.

Cheers

No worries. TBH Anything with a noticable horizon, I rarely get it bang on. I *always* usually have to straighten it in CS2 afterwards...:LOL: I think I'm just naturally skewiff :D

I've tried rugby shots before myself. It ain't as easy as it would appear. You've done a great job. The very time of year this game is played makes for difficult skies. Could try a ND grad filter.... Gonna have another go this year hopefully.

I've tried rugby shots before myself. It ain't as easy as it would appear. You've done a great job. The very time of year this game is played makes for difficult skies. Could try a ND grad filter.... Gonna have another go this year hopefully.

Thanks for the feed back, knowing the game as well as I do I think helped me to pic my shots, tried to take some at a football game and that was so difficult, never knew what was going to happen.

Probably a stupid question, but what would the ND grad filter do for such a sky, it was completely bland, nothing darker/lighter, no blue or sun to be seen?

Back