Sacre bleu!

Thats a belter for someone wanting a film body to go with their digital kit I'd say!

Doesn't look all that worn around the edges from the pictures - I reckon if I'd got noinker kit I'd give it a punt - not about to buy into yet another lens system though!

Last edited:
erm.......... Professionally used

And? He states it's been used alot, at least he's honest (and not called it vintage :LOL: ) If I didn't have the dynaxes I'd go for it, a great xamera.

Last edited:
And? He states it's been used alot, at least he's honest (and not called it vintage :LOL: ) If I didn't have the dynaxes I'd go for it, a great xamera.

These Nikons bodies are like printers, cheap to buy but the inks cost a fortune. :eek:

These Nikons bodies are like printers, cheap to buy but the inks cost a fortune. :eek:

That's why I said it was a bargain for someone who's already got a bag of the modern lenses for their Dijikal machine :shrug: It's much the same situation as my EOS-3 - to use it as it's intended, and get the best out of the AF, you really need the f2.8 L glass, which ain't gonna be cheap. But if you've got a Peli-Case of it under the bed already, its not a problem :naughty:

That's why I said it was a bargain for someone who's already got a bag of the modern lenses for their Dijikal machine :shrug: It's much the same situation as my EOS-3 - to use it as it's intended, and get the best out of the AF, you really need the f2.8 L glass, which ain't gonna be cheap. But if you've got a Peli-Case of it under the bed already, its not a problem :naughty:

I've got two Nikon camera bodies sharing one Nikkor 50 f1.8 lens...... :LOL:

There was a 90 on the bay earlier in the week. Hung around at £26 for ages but went for 80 in the final few secs.

Flirting with the dark side, whatever next. One battered F90x winging its way to me now. Just need to get some suitable glass...

No they don't! So much so that I've bought another in better condition for a bit more, so watch the classifieds for a professionally used F90x shortly :LOL:

No they don't! So much so that I've bought another in better condition for a bit more, so watch the classifieds for a professionally used F90x shortly :LOL:

At those prices I'd just keep one for E6 and the other for B&W :shrug:

Back