Saddam Hussein given death penalty by hanging

Unnecessery judged by many but not all, They come on our turf causing mass destruction Sept 11th remember!! Make your comments to the poor buggers who lost their loved ones in the massacre on that day.:|

But why keep the murdering butcher at a very costly sum to the tax payer.:shrug:

We have.. He gets hanged later with any luck..:clap:

But if you don't defend your rights the blood thirsty sods will take over the world and then imagine the place..:puke:

Sooner the murderer is dead the better IMO.. Its one less and yes there is plenty more to take his place but sitting back and letting them have there their own way solves nothing..:bang:

Rant over..:razz:

I don't think I agree with one word of that :(

P.S - "They come on our turf causing mass destruction Sept 11th" I think you are confusing Sadam with Bin Laden and Al Qaeda somewhere - unless the "THEY" is directed at ALL Muslims?

I don't think I agree with one word of that :(

Thats why we all have our own opinion Jimmy boy..;)

The general feeling on this topic is that most want to see him hanging.. Me too..:wave:

Majority rule for the win - that sure to work :p

P.S you might want to do a re-count..seems pretty split to me (which is nice and healthy I guess)

Stop being so patronising and answer Jimmys main point busterboy.

--------

Arkady, Ceaucescu was shot by his fellow countrymen, Saddam was tried by his fellow countrymen (ok maybe with a lot of pressure from the US) I understand what you're saying about the rule of law but where was that during the years 'we' supported him in his tyranny? At least 'we' have finally helped make good on our mistakes.

These debates always draws trouble.. Its a know fact Jimmy.;)

I usually stay away from these debates as this forum is to enjoy our photography, nothing else. I made the mistake of airing my views (to which I am entitled) and here we are conflicting with each other..:bang:

General forums always gets topics posted that conflict with each others opinions, then the flame wars begins with members usually falling out with each other.

This has happenned on other forums on many occasions.:(

I have made my comments as others have. I should have, and will refuse to get drawn into these debates again and leave my posting towards photography and enjoy these forums as they should be, Around our hobby..:)

Case closed on my behalf..:razz:

Fair enough - I will have to get my debate fill for the day with someone else :(

P.S You ever thought of becoming a politician? :p

I know this is a pretty (and understandably) heated topic, but I'd just like to ask everyone to please stay nice and friendly :) (Not directed at anyone inparticular)

I know this is a pretty (and understandably) heated topic, but I'd just like to ask everyone to please stay nice and friendly :) (Not directed at anyone inparticular)

Biting my tongue as we speak :LOL:

I think you should change your nick to 'Strawman' busterboy ;)

I think you should change your nick to 'Strawman' busterboy ;)

V%20Sign.gif

/me walks away whistling like he was never here and had nothing do with anything

yay! I always enjoyed a good hanging...

they should show it on ITV1 - it would be better than some of the crap they put on there...

I agree with Busterboy...

Originally Posted by Gandhi
'Yeah, hang 'im good and proper, he killed innocent people,

Correct..

Quote:
and whilst your about it, get some birds with their tits out to hang around the gallows, sorted!'

Stupid remark if ever I heard one.

Quote:
How come no-one has taken bush and blair to task over an illegal and unnecessary war?

Unnecessery judged by many but not all, They come on our turf causing mass destruction Sept 11th remember!! Make your comments to the poor buggers who lost their loved ones in the massacre on that day.

Quote:
There is so much wrong with the world at the moment hanging one dictator is not goingto solve matters, only escalate them further as has been mentioned above.

But why keep the murdering butcher at a very costly sum to the tax payer.

Quote:
It's about time we all grew up, realised that we're living in a society controlled by the use of fear and prejudice and did something about it!

We have.. He gets hanged later with any luck..

Quote:
War doesn't decide who is right, is decides who is left.

But if you don't defend your rights the blood thirsty sods will take over the world and then imagine the place..

Sooner the murderer is dead the better IMO.. Its one less and yes there is plenty more to take his place but sitting back and letting them have there their own way solves nothing..

Rant over..

But basically history always repeats itself... the world is a crazy place and you cannot please everyone! IMO anyone who murders people freely and hides behind Religion, Ideals or similar deserves to die... in a more painful way too I may add!

The world is full of all this PC crap and NO mutual respect for one another - why should religion or ones skin colour affect the way we behave? - will the human race ever learn and adapt? Not in my lifetime! People today want more and more and for as little as possible!

They come on our turf causing mass destruction Sept 11th remember!! Make your comments to the poor buggers who lost their loved ones in the massacre on that day.:|

You seem to be (in common with quite a few Americans I get to meet on my travels to Iraq and Afghanistan) operating under the illusion that Saddam Hussein had a part in the al-Qaeda terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre on Sept 11.

Saddam Hussein and the ba'ath party regime in Iraq had no connections to al-Qaeda.
Our invasion of Afghanistan was to destroy the Taleban-sponsored al-Qaeda network in that country.
Our invasion of Iraq was a sop to George Bush Jr's dad and to protect oil interests.

Try and get through your heads, people that the two wars are in different places and (originally) for different reasons - that they now serve as a focus for all militant Islamic opposition to the Western powers is another matter entirely.

They come on our turf causing mass destruction Sept 11th remember!! Make your comments to the poor buggers who lost their loved ones in the massacre on that day.

"They" were mostly Saudi's. Fancy another invasion?

Back