sale of the century

Looks like cack to me - I'd be feeling ripped off at £40.

Bet this goes for something silly price wise, if folks believe the "worth £600" schtick...

I'm betting between £130 and £150. Followed by a sinking feeling for the "lucky" winner soon after :)

Looks like cack to me - I'd be feeling ripped off at £40.

Bet this goes for something silly price wise, if folks believe the "worth £600" schtick...

I'm betting between £130 and £150. Followed by a sinking feeling for the "lucky" winner soon after :)

Especially when they discover those camera cases are empty :LOL:

Some of us who frequent the film section might argue that it is all worthless...

However that lot isn't worth £600! ;)

FP3 film - how out of date would that be!!!

What is he a collector maniac :shrug:

Im following/watching the auction but only out of curiosity to see what it all goes for!!

I say it will sell for £110 maybe more.
Looking at his feedback he sells alot of older camera stuff
spike

Last edited:
£80-90 (not inc the delivery)

what do I get if I win

Well theres a crumpler bag and a slik tripod and lots of empty cokin filter boxes. What I want to know is where it all came from. Fanatic or skip raider?

And I reckon it'll go for £100+

It'll go to £130-£150. Just watch :D

It'll be bought by the type who buy Opteka 800mm lenses for £120 - a bog roll with a glass element ;)

Any bets on where it finishes?!

I reckon it'll do about £70-75, if it does any more that'll only go to prove that Care in the Community really isn't working.....

8 hours and £50!

Who ever it is has made one massive mistake they have ticked the returns policy which reads,

"Returns Accepted within 7 days of recievership. Item must be in as sold condition. If any item is wrong size or unsuitable i can not refund. Only faulty goods will be refunded".

If someone holds him/her to that they have not choise but to refund or replace any damaged items, and he/she has stated that they have no idea if some of the stuff is working or not, this will be intresting!!!

Who ever it is has made one massive mistake they have ticked the returns policy which reads,

"Returns Accepted within 7 days of recievership. Item must be in as sold condition. If any item is wrong size or unsuitable i can not refund. Only faulty goods will be refunded".

If someone holds him/her to that they have not choise but to refund or replace any damaged items, and he/she has stated that they have no idea if some of the stuff is working or not, this will be intresting!!!

Also says in big writing, sold as spares or repairs so I doubt any claim for faulty returns would be entertained by eBay.

The Durst enlarger might go for a few bob, the tripods likewise but most of the rest looks to be worth about as much as a photocopied fiver.

Is anyone on this forum one of the 16 bidders out of intrest???

Auction ended, £155 it went for and the winner on the TPF is Andy Drake (Puddleduck) he got the closest, well done Andy

Auction ended, £155 it went for and the winner on the TPF is Andy Drake (Puddleduck) he got the closest, well done Andy

+30 postage, so someone has just spunked £185 on that lot, right before Christmas.
I'd guess he is 45 years old and still lives with his mother. :geek:

Back