Sale!

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Apologies for not contributing much lately, I’ve been busy enquiring with a couple of local companies who are keen to show my pics. Yesterday I made my first sale.

riverderwentlintzford9lm.jpg

£35 :D :)
Just thought i'd let you know.
Thanks.
Ken.

Well done Ken :clap: Was it a private sale or through your website etc..?

Well done mate, bound to be the first of many :smilenod:

Glen said:
Well done Ken :clap: Was it a private sale or through your website etc..?
Private sale Glen direct from one of the companies that have are showing them.
Cheers dod...would be nice!

This was definately on the cards Ken. Well deserved mate..:)

Congratulations! As others have said, I'm sure this will be the first of many.

Congrats!, I love the photo. Looks kind of mystical with the colours in the trees etc. I mainly take photos of motorsport but even I can appreciate a photo like that.

well done Ken, well deserved IMHO

Cheers all...as well as a couple of furniture shops, a hotel and a glass factory who are framing them themselves, I have also managed to wangle my way into a pet grooming salon...with the owner being very keen on being able to provide a pet portrait service to her customers...gonna need a flash now!
Thanks again.
Ken.

Well I find your sale about as surprising as night following day. :cool: :cool:

Thoroughly deserved and I'm also glad that more people will get to enjoy your work.

Is the £35 wholesale or retail btw and for what size?

Well done and well deserved:thumb:

Well done. Looks like your onto a winner there - great location and great talent :thumb:

dazzajl said:
Well I find your sale about as surprising as night following day. :cool: :cool:

Thoroughly deserved and I'm also glad that more people will get to enjoy your work.

Is the £35 wholesale or retail btw and for what size?
Thanks Dazzajl, it sold for £38.50, I wanted to keep costs and prices low...maybe when my confidence grows so will the prices.....the place that sold it got 10% commission £3.50 leaving me £35. Only just found out the other week my wife works with a lass who's father is a photographer, he has a shop where he makes his own frames....he mounted and framed it for £8 ;) :D Needless to say I've got quite a few done lately at £10 for a3 :whistle2:
Thanks again everyone.
Ken.
Sorry!! the print size was 12in X 8in then the mount and frame

Thanks again guys.
KenCo1964 said:
the print size was 12in X 8in then the mount and frame
Dazzajl, sorry got the size wrong, it was 15 x 8 then the mount and frame.

Thanks again guys....it's all down to you lot and this site.....for had I not have found my way here, IF I was still using my camera I'd still be using my point and click and still producing "tropical rain forests".
Thanks again.
Ken.

I'm a little slow to the thread but would still like to offer my congratulations too. Like everyone else here I believe it was only a matter of time before someone wanted to buy one of your photos. The only reason it has taken this long is because up to now you hadn't been peddling your wares :D

Well Done mate. Love that Image.

People have no taste, do they? You should have shifted 100's of those by now...

Arkady said:
Well Done mate. Love that Image.

People have no taste, do they? You should have shifted 100's of those by now...
Thanks Arkady.....trouble is I only had the one printed and framed, which they sold for me. I'm happy anyway, only been up for a week and over the easter hols!
I'll put your name down for one anyway :D
Thanks again.

ummm....err... Ooh look Starving African Children need all my money...:whistle2:

Back