Daily Samuelslade007 2016/7 365 Popcorn and Malteasers - Day 161 Predestination

Day 062

V
: Hello, Evey.
Evey: You. It was you?
V: Yeah.
Evey: That wasn't real? Is Gordon...?
V: I'm sorry, but Mr. Deitrich's dead. I thought they'd arrest him.....but when they found a Koran in his house, they had him executed.
Evey: Oh, God.
V: Fortunately, I got to you before they did.
Evey: You got to me? You did this to me? You cut my hair? You tortured me? You tortured me. Why?
V: You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way....but there wasn't.
Evey: Oh, my God.
V: I know you may never forgive me....but nor will you understand how hard it was for me. Every day, I saw in myself everything you see in me now. Every day, I wanted to end it. But each time you refused to give in, I knew I couldn't.
Evey: You're sick! You're evil!
V: You could have ended it. You could have given in, but you didn't. Why?
Evey: Leave me alone! I hate you!
V: That's it! See, at first, I thought it was hate too. Hate was all I knew. It built my world, imprisoned me....taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die
with all the hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me just as it happened to you.
Evey: Shut up! I don't want to hear your lies!
V: Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.

25426187883_4afa64f21e_b.jpg

Day 063

Evey: Tell me....do you like music, Mr. Finch?
Finch: That music?
Evey: Yes. His music.
Finch: Who was he?
Evey:He was Edmond Dantes. And he was my father.....and my mother. My brother. My friend. He was you.....and me. He was all of us. No one will ever forget that night.... and what it meant for this country. But I will never forget the man..... and what he meant to me.

25962988902_4aea40fb34_c.jpg

Day 064 - The Conversation (1974)

Harry: Hello, uh, Mrs Evangelista? Uh, yes. This is Harry Caul from upstairs. .....Uh, uh... Yes. Well, Thank you very much. Thank you. Uh-huh. Yes, well, you're really very nice. Yes.
Uh, but... I know, uh... Yes, I found it. Yes. But what I wanted to talk to you about was, uh... How did you put it in the apartment? Uh-huh.

Right. Well, what about the alarm? Oh, you did? Well... uh...I thought I had the only key. Uh-huh. Well, what emergency could possibly... All right. Yes. Well, see, I would be perfectly happy... to have all my personal things... burned up in a fire... because I don't have anything personal. Nothing of value. Nothing personal except my keys... which I would like to have the only copy of...

Mrs Evangelista. Mrs Evangelista...how'd you know it was my birthday? Nah. I don't remember telling you. Would you like to take a guess how old I am? that's a very good guess.

Mrs Evangelista......as of today, my mail will go to a post office box...with a combination on it and no keys.

Goodbye.

25985990802_1f60a73ca9_b.jpg

Day 065

Telephone Operator: Good afternoon. May I help you?
Harry: Yes. Extension 746, please.
Telephone Operator: One moment, please.
Martin Stett: Director's office.
Harry: Uh, yes, this is Mr Caul. I have the material. I'm calling for an appointment.
Martin Stett: I'm sorry. The director has already left for the day. We'll call you back tomorrow morning. May I have your telephone number, please?
Harry: I'm at a payphone...and I don't have a home telephone.
Martin Stett: Hold on one moment, please. Mr Caul?
Harry: Yes? Is that payment in full?
Martin Stett: Whatever was arranged.
Harry: Thank you very much. I'll be there.

25497616224_23ab65d195_c.jpg

Day 066

Man
: We're spending too much time together here.
Woman: No. Let's stay just a little longer. I think he's been recording my telephone.
Man: He'd kill us if he got the chance. He'd kill us if he got the chance.

25849440630_1cac6bc452_c.jpg

Day 067

Bernie Moran
: It's the Moran Super P-7 pen mike and transmitter.
Stan: That's terrific! The bugger got bugged, huh? He got you, Harry.

26111525891_b46a62ed4c_b.jpg

Day 068

Receptionist
: Mr Caul, we'll get right back to you.
Harry: No. You don't have my telephone number.
[Ring]
Harry: Hello? Yes?
Martin Stett: Mr Caul? This is Martin Stett.
Harry: How did you get this number?
Martin Stett: We prepare dossiers on everyone who comes in contact with the director.

26085427532_3c111809d5_c.jpg

Day 069

Harry:
I wonder if you could give me room 773.
Hotel Receptionist: That is occupied, sir. The rooms are all basically the same, however.
Harry: Well... Do you have a room that would be, uh...adjoining, uh... close by? Adjoining, just...

25905068750_0c06fab4cd_c.jpg

Day 070

[Ring]
Harry: Hello. Hello.
[Ring]
Harry: Hello. Hello.
Martin Stett: We know that you know, Mr Caul. For your own sake, don't get involved any further. We'll be listening to you.

25573216224_8f13417886_c.jpg

Day 071

Congressman Hammersley: What the hell are you doing here ? This is not the office ! This is my private time.
Reynolds: Five minutes.
Congressman Hammersley: No ! l said no Tuesday, l said no last week, and l'm gonna keep sayin' no till you hear me.
Reynolds: Five minutes, Mr. Chairman. lt's all l ask. Five minutes. You want some coffee ?
Congressman Hammersley: No, l don't want any coffee. l want to play with my dog.

Day 072

Goon
: Hey, smile.
Dean: What ?
Goon: Smile for the F.B.l.
FBI Agent 1: Who's the brother ?
FBI Agent 2: l don't know, but he doesn't look ltalian to me. Table Harvest to 101. We got a blue overcoat heading east.

Day 073

Selby
: l'm getting high-frequency clutter. We lost tracers one, two and six. Their signals are dead. Something is wrong.

26222579912_436aa3ff4b_b.jpg

Day 074

Dean:
No, they threw all my shoes and suits in the tub, and spray painted my damn dog. They thrashed my computers, my big-screen TV. They took my blender. Loved that blender.

25710132254_6152f9d5db_c.jpg

Day 075

Dean:
Yes. Hello. Hi. My name is Leon Newman. l'm sorry. What's your name, ma'am ? Sergeant Miller. Yes, we live at 454 Beaumont Terrace. Actually, my mother lives there. l'm calling for her. There's been a van sitting outside all day. l'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, but l think they might be doing drugs or something in there. l was hoping you could send a car by.

25710131964_25fe6a594a_c.jpg

Day 076

Dean
: What is happening ?
Lyle: l blew up the building.
Dean: Why ?
Lyle: Because you made a phone call !

26222580882_d22761a8cc_c.jpg

Day 077

Reynolds: He's your friend. Persuade him to give us the tape.
Pintero: Hey, look. Number one: He's not my friend. And number two: lt's not his tape.
Reynolds: Whose is it ?
Pintero: lt's mine, okay ? lt's mine. l bought it.
Reynolds: You sold it to him ?

26069422880_50f86ec27e_c.jpg

Day 078

Lily
: Hello. I'm Lily McKinnon. Welcome to Meaty Boy. What would you like to eat today? A Big Boy Burger Meal, I bet.
Jarrod: Yes. A Big Boy Burger Meal, please.
Lily: Okay. Do you want the big fries?
Jarrod: Ah, no.
Lily: It's free. I'll give them to you. The big size, free. You'll save a dollar fifty. Free.
Jarrod: Okay.
Lily: Do you want cheese on your burger?
Jarrod: No, thanks.
Lily: It, it's free too. I'll give it to you. You'll save sixty cents.
Jarrod: No, thanks. No.
Lily: Why? It's free cheese.
Jarrod: Can't eat cheese.
Lily: Okay. No cheese. Okay, I'll just go and get that for you. Okay, order up, Kaylee. One Big Boy Burger Meal, please... hold the cheese, and one large fries. Come on guys, let's try and make this happen.

26283294771_30ec2ba8bf_c.jpg

Day 079

Duncan: What's your combat name?
Lily: What?
Duncan: You know, you're combat name for when you're competing. Jarrod, he's the Eagle Lord. And I'm Blaze.
Lily: Mine's...The Dangerous Person.

25772007454_947e3268e3_b.jpg

Day 080

Damon:
Horse.
Lily: Damn.
Damon: I've got fourteen now, you've only got eight.
Lily: You're too good. How many have you got, Jarrod?
Jarrod: None.
Damon: Horse.
Lily: Damn.
Jarrod: Look, I don't even get it.
Damon: Just whenever you see a horse, you say "horse". And whoever in the end has the most horses wins all the horses.
Lily: Well, no. Not so much really, just like pretend. Yeah well, it's not even a real game. I don't really want to play this game anymore, Damon. It's dumb.

26302876772_37bded6c1d_c.jpg

Day 081

Jarrod: Hey, bitch.
Eric's Dad: Hello. Who's this?
Jarrod: Oh, sorry. Hi, is Eric there please?
Eric's Dad: No, he's not back till later tonight. We go to the airport. We've got a mini-van. You wanna come?
Jarrod: No, thanks. It's okay.
Eric's Dad: Okay. You wanna leave a message for him?
Jarrod: Yes. Could you tell him that justice is waiting for him?
Eric's Dad: Is waiting for you. Okay, Justin. Thank you. Bye-bye.
Jarrod: No, justice. Justice.

25811008973_94160e4e05_c.jpg

Brilliant thread SS :clap:

thanks Susie... though i was hoping to get to say...day 300 before anyone but Mr le-Bra noticed me :D

please.. though..ur welcome to stay...insanity isn't contagious even though everything is laced with it including the cookies.......... EAT... THE....COOKIES!!!

Day 082

Jarrod:
There's a weird smell down there. I don't like it. Think it's probably a dead hedgehog or something. Disgusting. If you get cold, you can come sleep in my tent. But please, don't wake me up. It's the last thing I need.

26159244220_b8bda00a99_c.jpg

Last edited:
Day 083

Jarrod: Where did you sleep last night?
Lily: In the bushes.
Jarrod: Great. Meanwhile, I'm up all night wondering where the hell you are. I thought you were dead. You could've left me a note or something. It's easy, " Dear Jarrod, don't wait up all night long. I'll be sleeping in the bushes. Thank you". I didn't get any sleep last night and you know it's my big day. What am I going to tell your brother? "Oh, yeah. Hi, Damon,
your sister, Lily... Na... Oh, she went to a party and got killed. Here's a bit of her leg, that's all that's left. You should be more careful next time... because I'm not gonna be there to wait up for you.

26276451830_bc17154dc5_c.jpg

'ello, missed a few.

#131 has a very Blade Runner feel, and I like :)
#136, great lighting and grim face ;)
#139 is like a still from League of Gentlemen.

Keep going......

Cheers.

Day 085 - The Castle

My Name is Dale Kerrigan. And this is my story. Our family lives at 3 Highview Crescent, Coolaroo. Dad bought this place 15 years ago for a steal. As the real estate agent said, "Location, location, location" and we're right next door to the airport. It'll be very convenient if we ever have to fly one day. Dad still can't work out how he got it so cheap. It's worth almost as much today as when we bought it. Our crescent was going to be the heart of a major housing development. But it never got up. They reckon that the planes put people off. Them and the power lines. Not Dad. He reckons power lines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity.

26663873492_d511063979_c.jpg

Day 086 - The Castle

Dale:
We also have pets. Four Greyhounds. Banshee. Starflash. Trailblazer. and Coco. Coco is the best, most successful Dad has ever had. She picked up two firsts in the country and a third in town.

26663876232_bc812d431b_c.jpg

Day 087 - The Castle

Darryl: What do you mean what's my plea?
Magistrate: What is the case you are putting?
Darryl: I told you....I mean you just can't walk in and take a man's house.
Magistrate: Mr Kerrigna, are you disputing the amount of compensation?
Darryl: I'm not interested in compensation. I'm saying that you can't kick me out.
Magistrate: Very well. What is your argument?
Darryl: That's it. THat's my argument. You can't kick me out
Magistrate: And what Laws do you base your argument?
Darryl: The law of bloody common sense!

26663877512_32ef300b77_c.jpg

Day 088 - The Castle

Thug:
The message is "Take the offer and shut up" understood?
Darryl: Are you threatening me?
Thug: Just passing on a message.
Darryl: F*** off!
Thug: You better watch your mouth, pal
Steve: You heard my dad, now f*** off
Thug: Fine, i just tried to tell you
Darryl: Now what the f*** do you think you're doing? You know what i said after Wayne, no more guns in the house!
Steve: Yeah. but he was threatening you.
Darryl: Where'd you get it
Steve: Trading Post
Darryl: And what'd you pay for it
Steve: 180
Darryl: And what was he asking?
Steve: 250
Darryl: He was dreaming
Steve: Yeah

26663879412_3153944b77_c.jpg

'ello, missed a few.

#131 has a very Blade Runner feel, and I like :)
#136, great lighting and grim face ;)
#139 is like a still from League of Gentlemen.

Keep going......

Cheers.

thanks Andy....i'm so far behind in processing my shots and keeping up with the 52's

as for 131... i love the Nik Collection HDR processing

Day 089 - The Castle

Steve:
Dad, I could get you some more boxes if you want.
Darryl: No, no. I think i'll be alright, Steve.
Steve: Dad? You have let anyone down. I don't know what the opposite of letting someone down is, but you've done the opposite

26173243524_87f8346ac8_c.jpg

Day 90 - The Castle

Dale:
Three weeks later, Mr Hammill, Dad and Dennis went to the High Court in Canberra. Laurie asked Dennis to be his instructing solicitor, Dennis was stoked, but sh**ting himself at the same time.
Dennis: I'm sh**tting myself....

26711591971_355d9f7638_c.jpg

Day 91 - The Castle

Dale
: .... (Dad) even put up those big iron gates that he and Steve had gotten for a bargain that night in Toorak.

26505969590_788978598b_c.jpg

Day 092 - Strictly Ballroom

Shirley Hastings:
Scott won most of the trophies in this room. You see, that's the tragedy...my son was a champion.
Announcer: Welcome to the Southern Districts... Waratah Championships. You're going to see some of the top dancers...in the Southern Districts here today.
Shirley Hastings: Well, there had been some silliness in the past...but we thought he was over it. I mean, we never imagined... that he would do such a thing in front of...
Announcer: Federation President Barry Fife.

26753840546_22fe9f08ce_c.jpg

Day 093

Scott:
We're telling a story. The rumba's the dance of love. Look at me like you're in love. That's it. Good.

26809147081_c9dfb78f8c_c.jpg

Day 094

Scott:
Fran, I didn't know anything about that.
Fran: Are you going to dance with Tina?
Scott: I...She's a champion.
Fran: I think you should. She's your style. You'd really suit each other.
Scott: I've been working towards winning the Pan Pacific's... since I was six years old.
Announcer: Beautifully struck.
Fran: I'm sure you'll win. I could never do that.

26809148351_e8c0ed833a_b.jpg

Day 095

Scott
: We just dance together, that's all!
Father: What sort of dance do you dance so late at night?
Scott: Paso doble.
Father: Paso doble? Tu bailas paso doble?
Scott: What?
Grandma: You dance the paso doble?
Scott: Heh. Yeah.
Grandma: Show. Show.
Father: Yes. We want to see this paso doble. Come on. Show us your paso doble. Show me your paso doble.

26909140701_6d01db21d9_c.jpg

Day 096

Scott:
Wayne! Wayne!
Barry: Wayne's not here. Hope you don't mind.
Scott: We know we can't win... but we're going to dance anyway. So let's not waste each other's time.
Barry: He was the most beautiful dancer I'd ever seen.
Scott: What?
Barry: He could have been the greatest champion of them all. But he was like you. He threw it all away.
Scott: Who?
Barry: The man in this photograph. What are you talking about? I'm talking about the man who was potentially... the greatest ballroom dancer this country's ever seen. I'm talking about your father...

26909153871_3a9d231d71_c.jpg

Day 097

Ken
: Listen, sweetie...I'm the one driving the engine around here.
Liz: You're driving the engine? What's that in the thermos?

26909155361_56c19bf589_c.jpg

Back