Samuelslade007 - Photo24 Oct 12

Not sure I can cope with the anticipation, but hey, after a year of at least one photo day finished off with one an hour for 24hrs, it has to be said that that in itself IS a finale :woot:

Kevin might well move onto a photo a minute at this rate :D

Good show, Kevin, I'll nip by later for a closer look.

Cheers.

Kevin might well move onto a photo a minute at this rate :D

Good show, Kevin, I'll nip by later for a closer look.

Cheers.

Andy... you found the best kept secret since sliced potatoes (y) This could become a regular monthly additional challenge for me..

was almost a Photo48 :thinking:... but i'll stick to a 24 for now..

23:00

Photo24 Oct12 24 by Kev_H, on Flickr

"If it weren't for me, we'd be drowning in aardvark parts."

...And so thats it for another month! 24 photos in 24 hours .... all based on Out Of Context quotes from link. Come back in a month's time and there should be 24 more photos!! (y)

Last edited:
Barking, I tell ya, you are barking ;)

Cracking Photo24, again :clap:

You must work in a creative industry, surely :thinking:

Got the OK form Jackie to do my Photo24 and I'm looking to start it 08:00 t his Saturday. It'll be film related and I have 29 ideas.

Anyway, not to distract from your 24, standouts for me are: 4, 11, 13 (of course :D), 14 (mental) and 21. Good show and once again your productivity rate is quite stunning!!

Cheers.

Barking, I tell ya, you are barking ;)

Cracking Photo24, again :clap:

You must work in a creative industry, surely :thinking:

Got the OK form Jackie to do my Photo24 and I'm looking to start it 08:00 t his Saturday. It'll be film related and I have 29 ideas.

Anyway, not to distract from your 24, standouts for me are: 4, 11, 13 (of course :D), 14 (mental) and 21. Good show and once again your productivity rate is quite stunning!!

Cheers.

thanks andy... i'll keep an eye open for yours (y)

..and i'll let my daughter know you liked her Pikachu .. (21)

Back