weekly Samuelslade007 TP 52 Class of 2016 .... the beginning of the End. FINISHED

Wow, love the battle photo. Do you really have that many stormtroopers and blood angels or is that some kind of phototrickery? :jawdrop:

Wow, love the battle photo. Do you really have that many stormtroopers and blood angels or is that some kind of phototrickery? :jawdrop:

i do indeed have that many of each..plus a small force of rebel troopers from the blockade runner scene...but creating a trio in a mexician stand off wasn't working...

Miniature - great shot - love the dof.

thanks emma

Great minature shot; an unexpected juxtaposition of two kinds of toy. Good use of DOF too, I think it makes it look like there are more fighters than there really are.

Those Lego men are gonna get taken apart.

...so betting is heating up for the SMs

Great miniature shot, I like the DoF and the vignetting.

I didn't know the Blood Angels, but my money is on the Storm Troopers!

.... and now the balance of power is restored to even odds? :sneaky:

i do indeed have that many of each..plus a small force of rebel troopers from the blockade runner scene...but creating a trio in a mexician stand off wasn't working...
Amazing. Hope we get to see your whole collection in future photos! ;)

Very creative the picture draws you straight into the fight love it.(y)

perfect for the miniature theme, well thought out and taken

What a waste of good cocaine :)

Made me chuckle.

Uber crit....well, I assume the 'cocaine' is white, but it looks a little grey and I'd like the LH foot on focus.

Overall, it's very you :D

Cheers.

What a waste of good cocaine :)

Made me chuckle.

Uber crit....well, I assume the 'cocaine' is white, but it looks a little grey and I'd like the LH foot on focus.

Overall, it's very you :D

Cheers.

daughter said i was sniffing far too much of late...so this was a better use for my nose candy....its not primo quality hence the grey tinge.. i usually use it in the bread maker as its a laugh to put it out when the vicar pops by for afternoon tea... i did use the white balance tool in bridge.. maybe it just hates me...

oh..and i turned off the tv picture style for this one :naughty:

Great idea Frank ... and "he" does look happy making angels in the snow. Nicely composed and very entertaining. :clap:

daughter said i was sniffing far too much of late...so this was a better use for my nose candy....its not primo quality hence the grey tinge.. i usually use it in the bread maker as its a laugh to put it out when the vicar pops by for afternoon tea... i did use the white balance tool in bridge.. maybe it just hates me...

oh..and i turned off the tv picture style for this one :naughty:

Kev, you and @Brian_of_Bozeat should meet, you are so similar....in a good way :)

Yup, I can imagine a second Big Bang :p

i'm thinking more of a collapse... of everything we know and hold dear falling into a super black hole.... and i'm not letting that happen as i've only just put new felt on the shed when i'm storing my vintage playboy collection

Good idea for the theme, made me smile so must be happy.

More clowning around eh? Mr Slade? :p

Good idea Kev (y)

More clowning around eh? Mr Slade? :p

Good idea Kev (y)

That's it!! Mr snake in grass!! ... I hear the sarcasm. .. I'm going to start that 365 I threatened u with.... yeah....AND keep up with ur mystery word a week mystery thingies. ... maybe I'll start with Jungle Book... u know the one...where the ssssnake is used as a rope..once or twice? :D

And YES....the eagles are indeed coming!!!!

;)

with Jungle Book... u know the one...where the ssssnake is used as a rope..once or twice? :D
Poor Kaa :( when everyone knows that Baloo was the real villain, dragging the kid off into the jungle like that!

Yeah and? seems reasonable enough to me (y)

well i don't see him dressing up with coconut lips and palm leaves to dance provocatively in order to distract a bunch of monkeys who are holding Mowgli hostage..... now you're distracting me to from my mission Jim, that i've chosen to accept today.... :eek:

well i don't see him dressing up with coconut lips and palm leaves to dance provocatively in order to distract a bunch of monkeys
I thought the Wart hog and Meerkat did it better TBH (y)

I like that Frank. In lieu of real 'snow', 'white powder' will have to do ;)
Cool idea for a mini snow angel.

thanks Tim.. i was going to use icing sugar, but it felt too fine, i wanted something with substance... and i know this stuff ain't cheap, so i spooned it back into the container post haste

Back