weekly Samuelslade007 TP 52 Class of 2016 .... the beginning of the End. FINISHED

Been I long time since I visited your Thread lots of new photos all on theme. The spooky is spot on I like the Cracked stones, Liquid and Flora best

Week 45 - Pose

Papped a young Madonna

25309755299_c2acd604cd_c.jpg

Hi Frank. Pose is definitely that but what I like most about the image is the masses of opposing lines - verticals, horizontals, diagonals - including in the ladies tops. Not sure of the import of the image for News ... a bit dark but obviously a night street scene.

Hi Frank. Pose is definitely that but what I like most about the image is the masses of opposing lines - verticals, horizontals, diagonals - including in the ladies tops. Not sure of the import of the image for News ... a bit dark but obviously a night street scene.

now that you point it out Carl, there are a lot of lines in Pose...not admitting i took it for the curves :D

Absolutely loving the shot for News. No idea what it means, but the gradient of the black shadows into the light give it a ominous feel. The dutch angle works really well here.

Pose - Not feeling the love for this one I'm afraid, but it's a complete bia**h of a theme, and my shot is nothing to write home about, so I can't moan (except about the theme ;))

Week 47 - YOUNG

"Not again"

31657536310_37aef49109_c.jpg

Week 48 - CULTURAL

The man who wasn't there, except Science can prove he does exist

31657537520_9e37954b3f_c.jpg

Week 49 - ARRANGED

More likely thrown on than arranged?

31657538900_e292cdd3d3_c.jpg

Week 50 - MALE AND FEMALE

There would be a NSFW, but we're all adult here and played with toys in bed at some point

31657540340_f7c5377ba8_c.jpg

Week 51 - OUT AND ABOUT

I walked a 20km round trip that day for an appointment the NHS cancelled that morning, because of IT issues and didnt have a back up to inform us due in

31657542830_48814cfc57_c.jpg

Week 52 - CELEBRATE

Being an introvert sort of person, this is my ideal New Year Party at the local bar

32032288275_db127ca8bd_c.jpg

......................................... And breath!

BLIMEY !!! sorry I didn't see your massive catch up, I guess none were added to the 'Photos only thread' which is where I pic them up form :D

Anyhoo... well done in getting finished Frank, I love the curved ward/corridor image the best of the last ones, and that tree made me chuckle :LOL:

BLIMEY !!! sorry I didn't see your massive catch up, I guess none were added to the 'Photos only thread' which is where I pic them up form :D

Anyhoo... well done in getting finished Frank, I love the curved ward/corridor image the best of the last ones, and that tree made me chuckle :LOL:

thanks DK. i think i did put it there BUT ive had some cooking sherry so i could have posted it on some pron site instead???? looking back at the corridor it reminded me of 2001 or Alien

Evenin', an apt finish from you. Leftfield ;)

Cultural scares me :)

See you in 2017 (y)

Cheers.

looking back..yeah.. i can probably see why its a little concerning.. i kept trying to keep the child out of the frame, but knowing the scene and seeing it...it looks entirely different to how it actually was

Well you made it SS, hiding away in here :) Your choice for the topics is always spot on but totally unique, that's why I've enjoyed your thread so much ....hope you're in for next year.

oh im a skulker alright...if i can make week 0 then i should be here for the long haul..

A bit of a hidden catch up there Frank lad.

Young - Has got a bit of a 'cross process' feel to it. At least I think that's what it is, as I've been playing with that effect.
Lovely shot of the tiny one peeking out there.

Cultural - Not sure I understand your comment, but yes, a cultural icon. Should have gone for spot colour in a comic book style.

Arranged - I like the sharp focus effect in the window. Presumably because it's not a 100% reflection.

Male / Female - Lol. I don't think I've ever seen skin tone lego characters before!

Out & About - Has quite a film vibe to it, you half expect a zombie or two to come around the corner.

Celebrate - Interesting viewpoint of the bar. Gratz on getting to the end!

A bit of a hidden catch up there Frank lad.

Young - Has got a bit of a 'cross process' feel to it. At least I think that's what it is, as I've been playing with that effect.
Lovely shot of the tiny one peeking out there.

Cultural - Not sure I understand your comment, but yes, a cultural icon. Should have gone for spot colour in a comic book style.

Arranged - I like the sharp focus effect in the window. Presumably because it's not a 100% reflection.

Male / Female - Lol. I don't think I've ever seen skin tone lego characters before!

Out & About - Has quite a film vibe to it, you half expect a zombie or two to come around the corner.

Celebrate - Interesting viewpoint of the bar. Gratz on getting to the end!

it is indeed cross processing, i try not to over use it tbh...

if you check this video out
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy6SSDgWmfs
science could prove santa is real.

..and i got the flesh lego bodies off of ebay

thanks for the comments Tim. (y)

Back