Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

Day 355 Twilight Saga Eclipse 06

Day 355 Twilight Eclipse 06 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

EDWARD: You can escape. You always do. But you'll never get another chance like this...

Victoria hisses at him, backs further away.

EDWARD: Don't you want her? Don't you want me to feel the pain you felt when i killed James? When I tore him to pieces and turned him into ashes.... into nothing!!

Mr C...i think you've been watching these films a bit too closely to know this level of detail...:naughty:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice catch up Mr S

Love the "tents" especially (y)

And of course the inclusion of the
warewolf hiding behind the green tent,
was a stroke of genius (y)

OMG you've only got a couple more to do now :(

Honeymoon is kinda nice and I love day 360

OMG you've only got a couple more to do now :(

Honeymoon is kinda nice and I love day 360

And then what Mr S?

Whats next on the agenda?
You can't give up with these brilliant interpretations (y)

Thats a good question.... And thank you for the compliment....

...but Im going to have to take a sabbatical under the advice of my physician .... Or was that being under her.... I honestly get the two mixed up ..... However...Im serious about her advice. She feels i need to complete both years by producing photobooks of them...draw a line under them... Tick them off as a success... And of course.... Spend more time with her .. What can i say? She presents a convincing case ....

.... And thank you for the compliment........
Well deserved (y)

. She feels i need to complete both years by producing photobooks of them...draw a line under them... Tick them off as a success...
And of course.... Spend more time with her .. What can i say? She presents a convincing case ....
Well, I guess you had better not argue with the Lady in that case ;)
But I do seriously hope that this is not the end ....
:)

Well deserved (y)

Well, I guess you had better not argue with the Lady in that case ;)
But I do seriously hope that this is not the end ....
:)

Thanks Mr c ... This actually means a lot to me... And i hope it won't be an end.... I have raised it with her ladyship... And she insists.. If i do start again..... Then no selfies .... She wants me all to herself.. I've lived with myself for decades.. She obviously sees something I've over looked .. :D ... Maybe...

Maybe Make "her" the center of attention then?
she said no selfies, what about a willing model?

There are plenty of filums out there with female's in the leading roles ;)

Maybe Make "her" the center of attention then?
she said no selfies, what about a willing model?

There are plenty of filums out there with female's in the leading roles ;)

Maybe i want to keep her all to myself... That is perhaps more the cunning plan i have...hence the purchase of a tall tower in the middle of a desert valley with only one way in over a bridge protected by a squirrel named Bob?

Fair point well presented, Mr S ;)

Just Dont tell the landlord.... Imprisoning fair damsels isn't in the rental agreement and could void the damp proof and earth quake insurance..

Fear not Mr S, my word is my (y)

(I could have sworn there was more to that saying :shrug:
Oh well obviously it wasn't the important bit )

Don't often post in these threads but I do look at them and I have to say well done on some excellent and creative stuff, will miss seeing them when you stop, please at least post a few things in the other forums to save us the withdrawal symptoms (y)

Fear not Mr S, my word is my (y)

(I could have sworn there was more to that saying :shrug:
Oh well obviously it wasn't the important bit )

..is your??? ....towel rail..Handcuffs...blueprint for the new death star...limited edition bullie from bullseye???? What man!!! What is the blankety blank words..

Don't often post in these threads but I do look at them and I have to say well done on some excellent and creative stuff, will miss seeing them when you stop, please at least post a few things in the other forums to save us the withdrawal symptoms (y)

Thank you ingrid .... Its a pleasure to have this forum.....Im hoping not to disappear altogether...maybe a recharge of the old batteries.. Shame but my 24-105 has developed a fault...it could be a sign i should rest.. Take time out..let the whole team as it were rest

Maybe I'll as k Mr c for a photo24 section...? Just to entice me to stay?

..is your??? ....towel rail..Handcuffs...blueprint for the new death star...limited edition bullie from bullseye???? What man!!! What is the blankety blank words..

Bond, that's it Bond, the names Bond, Basildon Bond (y)

Maybe I'll as k Mr c for a photo24 section...? Just to entice me to stay?
Just start your own Mr S (y)

Bond, that's it Bond, the names Bond, Basildon Bond (y)

Just start your own Mr S (y)

You mean i can start one titled "post traumatic 365 retirement section" .... As i want to encourage others to enjoy the sensation of wasting a whole 24 hrs indulging in pure creativity and a descent into the madness of sleep deprivation.....

You mean i can start one titled "post traumatic 365 retirement section" .... As i want to encourage others to enjoy the sensation of wasting a whole 24 hrs indulging in pure creativity and a descent into the madness of sleep deprivation.....

Sounds good to me Mr S (y)

I remember you doing something like that before and wondered how the
hell you managed it!

Day 361 Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn 05

Day 361 Twilight Breaking Dawn 05 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

JACOB: Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me? That's gone now right?

BELLA: Long gone.

JACOB: Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me.

BELLA: Nessie!! You nicknamed my daughter after the loch ness monster??!!

Back