Sandisk Extreme III SDHC card

Edit My Images
Yes
Just bought this card and after taking several photos I have discovered it is not compatible with my computer:crying:
I have a built in slot to take various cards in the side of my Sony Vaio but it will not recognise this. Does anyone know if a card reader would work?

Just bought this card and after taking several photos I have discovered it is not compatible with my computer:crying:
I have a built in slot to take various cards in the side of my Sony Vaio but it will not recognise this. Does anyone know if a card reader would work?

In the meantime camera-usb-computer should do the trick.

I've got a spare usb SDHC card reader you can have-pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

No charge :)

I had a similar problem, but found updated firmware for the internal reader and that did the trick. :)

Just for anyone else looking, or asking the same question - I picked up a new USB SDHC card reader on fleaBay for under £2 delivered, from the UK...

Back