Sandisk Photo Album? Anyone got one?

I ordered one and it arrived last week, only used it once so far on a 32" sony tele. I read mixed reviews on it but I had no problems setting it up, landscape pictures are best though! There is a slot in the back for a compactflash card and when you are viewing pictures on the tele you can press the 'store' button on the remote and it will store that particular picture onto the compactflash card in the back.
For the money it is a bargain though, hope this helps!

Cheers Phil,

Could you tell me what connectors it has for TV/monitor? Could I plug into a screen and make it into a large digital pictureframe for example?

You get a lead with red, yellow, and white plugs. The red plug is if you want to add sound. I tried it on a toshiba portable first and it was ok, but then I plugged it into a 32" sony bravia, selected av 3 and it was amazing. You also get a remote with batterys and mains adapter. I plan to use mine for slide shows on the tele as you can set the viewing time or just view them one at a time. Worth the money in my view.

Thanks. I'll order one I think.

I could do with another card reader anyway and for the extra functionality it seems too good to miss.

edit : 4% cashback with quidco as well. - every little helps.

Last edited:
4% cashback with quidco as well. - every little helps.

Could you please tell me how do you actually go about getting this, thanks.

There are several sites that give you their referral cash - back via paypal, cheque/check or your bank. Quidco.com is one such web site but they take the first £5 of your earnings/cash-back per year. Others like topcashback.co.uk give you all the money back no charge.

Back