Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

That's a really nice shot, good detail and lovely colours coming through! (y)

really nice, not seen any snails recently, no doubt they will all appear next weekend as we are due rain :(

Lovely folly shot Sarah, both work really well...and love the processing on the aeroplane silhouette....really works well.

Car park shot is a cracker too....it's great how you can make something so mundane look artistic...and the snail shot is superbly lit and love the whole look of it.

The snail is lovey and such detail!.. Today's is fantastic, SC really works on this but i do agree they should have got it in line!

Cheers Trace, it was tricky to get holding the compact just above the pavement as I couldn't check anything much on the screen, just had to hope, took me 3 goes to get it all in :)
I think squiffy lines in Northamptonshire could become a project :)

I agree that SC really does work with this one, Sarah - lovely building as well :)

Exactly!.. Especially as this weather is so depressing!

Definately, I'm doing an indoor shot tomorrow though, the beautician I go to wants me to do another shoot of her place when I go for a facial, so can use one of them for the shot of the day :)

I agree that SC really does work with this one, Sarah - lovely building as well :)

Thanks Sam. We have a few good buildings in town that the council haven't destroyed.

SC is not a favourite of mine, but works well here. But dear lord you've got some real bodge it and scarper boys around your way :LOL:

Fabulous - just look at how the light catches that spire and then its reflection in the pond, lovely whispy clouds as well, which really add to it, nice kind of tranquil feel to this one which I really like. :)

That has a real Englishness to it, love the reflection and that sunset silhouette is just gorgeous.

Love both!.... But the sunset... Ace! I couldn't get out for it because of rat but can't wait for more

Back