Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

Nice - I think I'd have gone for tighter on the left and more on the right though - portrait works well :)

I would like to have gone more that way as well Jim, but apart from a bit of rough path there is nothing nice that side, it might look better when there is some more vegitation & the bulbs are out as they will soften & hide stuff. All the nice trees and interest are on the lake side.

I would like to have gone more that way as well Jim, but apart from a bit of rough path there is nothing nice that side, it might look better when there is some more vegitation & the bulbs are out as they will soften & hide stuff. All the nice trees and interest are on the lake side.

I was thinking more about the rear span of the bridge which gets clipped - though no point in composing to include it if the foreground gets messy :)

Beautiful place and beautiful photo!.... Rat and I went last year and definitely on the cards again soon

Playing catch up Sarah, sorry. The lego man is great, really good idea. The stained glass window has great light, really makes it shine. Its a shame to see the old building closed up and maybe the window left to be vandalised. You have found a lovely bridge in todays, a bit of better light and you will be on to a winner.

I really like tree images, but this one is a tree and a bridge together! Great composition, a really nice image :)

Castle Ashby Lake is a real winner for me - love the reflections, the angle, the composition! :) I do kind of see the comment about opening up the RHS as well though, maybe next time...doesn't overly detract from this one though!

sarah... the glasses is so creative, i saw it on flickr and was drawn to it..

that cheeky lego digger has been busy..probably round here with the state of our roads..

the bridge is beautiful. (y)

Beautiful place and beautiful photo!.... Rat and I went last year and definitely on the cards again soon

I shall go again once the spring starts properly

Playing catch up Sarah, sorry. The lego man is great, really good idea. The stained glass window has great light, really makes it shine. Its a shame to see the old building closed up and maybe the window left to be vandalised. You have found a lovely bridge in todays, a bit of better light and you will be on to a winner.

Thanks Phil, no vandalism on the building, it's right in the centre so lots of cameras round it, They also seem to let it out for events occasionally so fingers crossed it stays in good condition, it is listed as well.

I really like tree images, but this one is a tree and a bridge together! Great composition, a really nice image :)

Thanks Tim.

Castle Ashby Lake is a real winner for me - love the reflections, the angle, the composition! :) I do kind of see the comment about opening up the RHS as well though, maybe next time...doesn't overly detract from this one though!

Thanks Sam.

sarah... the glasses is so creative, i saw it on flickr and was drawn to it..

that cheeky lego digger has been busy..probably round here with the state of our roads..

the bridge is beautiful. (y)

I do like that lake shot Sarah! :)

Thanks for that, lego men have been busy round here, most of the roads in the town are like cart tracks.

That's a lovely photo of the sheep, Sarah, that little one looks quite curious about you! :)

They were quite curious, but I was talking to them and making whistling noises and sheep noises. Any passers by would have had me sectioned :)
Going to photograph some more next week as lady who works with hubby has some, so can go in the field with them.

Going to photograph some more next week as lady who works with hubby has some, so can go in the field with them.

Wow, lucky you! :)

I would much rather spend time in a field of sheep than a field of cows. Cows are very sinister :LOL:

oh that's gorgeous! Were you in the field with them? I was looking for something to shoot the other day and found a great field but it had sheep at one end and, for some reason, I'm scared they're going to chase and bite me!

Wow, lucky you! :)

I would much rather spend time in a field of sheep than a field of cows. Cows are very sinister :LOL:

I like cows as well :)

Not bad - Not Baaad at all :)

Groooaaan!

oh that's gorgeous! Were you in the field with them? I was looking for something to shoot the other day and found a great field but it had sheep at one end and, for some reason, I'm scared they're going to chase and bite me!

No, they were right next to the gate, they won't chase you unless you get too close to the lambs & won't bite. Although when my son was very small I convinced him they turned feral when they had lambs :)

Lovely sheep portraits the lamb is gorgeous :)

Thank you.

...especially with mint sauce.... :naughty: :exit:

LOL that was Sunday lunch last week :)

Nice conversion - bloody awful subject :LOL: Although it does have a certain something about it :)

Great image. I think you have given it a bit of a depressing title though. Should have gone with "Future Swings" - sounds much more optimistic ;)

Back