Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

Welcome to the crazy corner Sarah , you will enjoy it !!

Good luck and I will support you like I do all the Gang !!(y)

psst...vince... i thought we were referring to it as 'Sunshine Haven' ...NOT the crazy corner??? i put my foot in it in another thread..but i think i got away with it .. :naughty:

LOL the sunshine haven, that sounds much better than the crazy corner :) Thanks all, nice to have the support and I will look in on all your projects as well.

Noticed we are from neighbouring counties as well (well apart from Frank, not sure where hexagon is!), maybe we could organise a meet up in the summer for a shot together.

Good luck everyone.

LOL the sunshine haven, that sounds much better than the crazy corner :) Thanks all, nice to have the support and I will look in on all your projects as well.

Noticed we are from neighbouring counties as well (well apart from Frank, not sure where hexagon is!), maybe we could organise a meet up in the summer for a shot together.

Good luck everyone.

I am golfing in Northamptonshire in may :D
Do you know farthingstone?

Good luck Phil, will keep an eye on yours as well.

Jeff, yes, about 20 minutes from me along the A45. Don't know the course, the only one I know is Wellingborough as I took some shots for them this year.

Last edited:

Good luck everyone.

...I'm in the flatland at the moment... A 2 dimensional world where you can only perceive other people by their number of sides.. :(

Welcome to the 365s Sarah :D Good Luck and will be popping in as well ..... I'm one of the members of the Crazy Gang.... sorry Sunshine Haven :D

Great first shot :)

You are keen! Good first shot. I'm goin to worry about mine in the morning!

Cool and apt first shot.....and eager :-D

Well done

oh light graffiti for your first one, you really know how to get me interested, how many attempted did you take :D normally takes me 3 to get it all right, 6's are the bain of my life in this type of photo :LOL:

Took me 6 goes! I found getting the gap between the 2012 & 365 tricky & I put 2012 twice! DOH :)

:LOL: and you've put here too :LOL: what you need is some colour gels to really make this type of thing pop :D

I always have trouble with the start of the year. It is 2013, isn't it :)

I have got some gels for some other ideas. Off to the station tomorrow for a night shoot for day 2.

oh I'm already excited to see what you can get at the Station :D and yeah I think it's 2013 (y) at least I hope it is

Great first shot. I'm not sure if the face is two eyes and a mouth or two eyes and a big nose :LOL:
Looking forward to seeing more (y)

Back