Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

ooooo... Likey!

You must have got that early on, I couldn't see the moon when I was out there earlier, (head torch cross country, all you usually see is the pool of light in front of your feet!) it was heavily overcast and drizzling the whole time!

That's a cracker Sarah - tried a similar shot last week myself but it turned out absolutely rubbish.... :(

Brian, this was taken early at 17:24, so stepping out of our front door into the park I could set up the tripod & get a fairly clear shot as it was above the horrible street lights by then.

Jim, I hate to admit to witchery again this year!!! But this is 2 shots, one of the moon & one of the clouds :)

LOL Brian it is a bit. The last few days of the 365 are going to be really tricky as my Father-in-Law has just been taken into hospital for a triple bypass in Leicester, so not only getting ready for Christmas & working, but dirving Mum-in-Law back and forward visiting until Brother-in-Law back from hols on 23rd to share the driving.

Works for me - though if I were to take an uncharacteristicaly "picky" stance :naughty: - I'd say it doesn't look much like any Orange Liqueur I've ever seen and I'd go with something like "Before and After" :exit:

Last edited:
" 'Tis The Season To Be Picky " :grin:

Sounds lovely - what brand is it ? - I might just try and track some down for Xmas :)

20th November? That "orangecello" must have been stronger than you thunk. :D

Is that a real fucia? Lovely pic.

Nicely done - and no back/front focus issues there eiether - assuming you were aiming at the centre candle :LOL:

Hey Sarah, it's been far too long since I last popped my head into the crazy corner, it's great to see your project progressing so well and you've got so many stunning photos in here...love the dinosaurs they are all particularly well thought out and shot...and your still life's are just stunning

I have to say though oddly considering my usual distain for them the bridalway and the pilons is only of my favourites that I've seen :LOL:

Matt

...another one for a high contrast mono with perhaps excessive sharpening or some grain added I think - and while I'm being picky :grin: it works better for me rotated to letterbox aspect (for some reason) :exit:

Last edited:
doo deedoo doo, doody doody doo doody I'm ♪ singing ♫ in the rain, ♫ just singing in the. Well you get the gist. :D

Love the fuscia and Narancello is on my to do list - meant to do it for Christmas - but as I have shed loads of tipsy cherries and therefore cherry liquer - I fear it may be over kill :LOL:

Back