Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

I have a friend who comes here a lot and she is the same - a cup of hot milk with a tea bag gently wafted over the top :LOL:

missed my notifications - like all of the last three - especially the 24th and 26th - pudding looks a little dark (the pudding itself not the shot LOL) :)

Merry Xmas (belated)

Lovely - sad - but still somehow Festive for me with the connection... and beautifully captured

Aww, thank goodness I missed yesterdays and got the two together! (I'd of been worried all night). :D

Excellent so glad he's back on his feet again :D

I'm now back up to date and have tomorrow's shot thought out :D Bring on the jereboams :D

Glad to ease your mind Brian & thanks for your comments over the year & it was nice to meet you at Castle Ashby.
Jim, thank you and thank you also for all your comments & critique over the year, it's really been appreciated.
Thanks Sarah & it's been good for both of us to keep this project going over the year, we need a massive pat on the back.

You're very welcome Sarah - it's been my pleasure and a darn sight easier than getting out and shooting photos myself ;)

I have just spent some time going through your thread, and I have got to say you have some truly amazing and very creative images. They are all very good in my eyes the ones that stand out for me are the ones with the little men figures and the dinosaurs are just fantastic. Well done it's been a absolute joy to look through this thread.

Definitely think you need to do a book (that one of Roary being all arty made me LOL). Amazing work throughout Sarah!

Good - you could also kick off a thread about them - you know - like the "Fluffy The Alien" one ?

Back