Savoie region

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I spent a long w/e in the Savoie region and to see the Alps there is awesome.
I do live near the southern Alps (3 hours drive) but the high Alps is so much more awesome.
Here is some of my shot with No. 1 my fav and it was the Village me and the Mrs stayed in.
Z6ii and various lens.

Bourget en huile evening light and mist
Bourget en huile evec border by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Mountains 6 by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Mountains 7 by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Mont blanc
Mont blanc by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

The Mist arrives by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

All lovely pictures Graeme. I particularly like all of them :D

Well done :D

Absolutely beautiful images Graham. The mist on the first and second are fantastic, the spots of light really enhance these images to. The colours on the hills in the final image are eye popping! Looks like a great idea to be such a short journey from!

Absolutely beautiful images Graham. The mist on the first and second are fantastic, the spots of light really enhance these images to. The colours on the hills in the final image are eye popping! Looks like a great idea to be such a short journey from!
Thanks, Actually these were the High Alps not my normal Southern Alps. About 450Klm and it still took us 12 hours :eek: what with lunch and the continual stopping to take a shot or 3.
2 & 3 are actually in the same place just a few metres apart in the same car park.

I spent a long w/e in the Savoie region and to see the Alps there is awesome.
I do live near the southern Alps (3 hours drive) but the high Alps is so much more awesome.
Here is some of my shot with No. 1 my fav and it was the Village me and the Mrs stayed in.
Z6ii and various lens.

Bourget en huile evening light and mist
Bourget en huile evec border by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Mountains 6 by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Mountains 7 by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Mont blanc
Mont blanc by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

The Mist arrives by Graham Elliott, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Very nice set of landscape captures Graham.

Nice set, bags of atmosphere in the misty shots.

Lovely pics that bring back lots of memories. I've spent a lot of time in France and actually lived there for a year or so. :cool:

I especially like the first one, but they're all great - each one invoking different memories.

Nice set, bags of atmosphere in the misty shots.
Thanks Dale.
Now I know what a little kid feels like in a Ice cream parlour :D Because that`s what I felt like when I saw these scenes.

Lovely pics that bring back lots of memories. I've spent a lot of time in France and actually lived there for a year or so. :cool:

I especially like the first one, but they're all great - each one invoking different memories.
Thanks Trevor.
Yes it`s a great place and more so if you live in the right area.
So happy that memories can be relived with photos that we may forget after a few years.
I`ll cherish these ones for sure.

Reactions: Sky
Back